Sneaky Peaky👀

To the remade version, I hope you all enjoy the sneak peak I'm giving you.

"Y/n, why do you have two styles?" Tanjiro asked. Y/n looked up at the sky, a fond smile etched onto their face, their eyes softening.

A breeze blew, moving their hair with the current of wind. Y/n's haori ruffled as they put a hand up and slid up their sleeve.

An 'x' had been placed there. It was a tattoo, from what he could tell. Gon stared intently at it, as if trying to decipher what it meant.

"What is it?" Killua asked. Y/n looked down at him, their smile never wavering.

And they spoke, "It's a promise. I carry the burden of two breaths to save the one I cherish." Killue turned his head.

"Who is that person?" He asked. Killue elbowed him, a mutter of "That's rude" falling out of his mouth.

"You'd expect it to be my mother or sister, but it's not that at all... No, I made a promise to a dimensional being that I would save them. And in order to do so, I need two breaths, one to keep and the other to give." They said. Tanjiro nodded and turned back to his journal. Killua and Gon turned away to speak to each other.

Yes, Y/n had two breaths for one sole purpose. To save some dimensional being that they had befriended a while back. Their friend had gotten ill, deathly ill, so they purposed to save them. Not because their friend had saved them or anything, it was because they were friends.

Y/n only did it because they were friends. A sign of gratitude to the one they could always talk to. But it was also a deep burden that they had to carry alone.

Nobody could help them, not even Gon or Tanjiro, who always tried to help stranger's. No, this was something they had to carry alone. Because if they didn't, what true and long time friend would they be able to talk to?

The burden they carried was actually not a normal promise. Rather, it was a soul bound promise, something to keep the heart and soul at bay of humanities worst fear.

Extinction.

ALSOOOO ZENITSU FINNA BE A DARK SKINNED MF

i matured so much😯

Kurapika: This is such an exciting story indeed. I cannot wait as patiently for the new story.

Leorio: Man, it's like just yesterday you were but a baby in a crib with a phone!

Soda: Yes, and it seemed like just yesterday your friend died. Keep going.

Killua: Your supposed to be child friendly.

Soda: Since when was being an assassin and son to the worlds most known assassins friendly?

Zenitsu: Man's went after my dead papa too.

Tanjiro: *choking on air*

Y/n: Can yall shut up and go cry to the foster ppl instead of me? Dayum, no wonder you keep moving homes.