Departure and Meetings!

Your Pov

Today is the day were me, Tanjirou and Nezuko leave to the Hunter exams!
"Are we all packed?" "Mhm!" Yep" "Alright, to the docks!"

We got to the docks, the sun was bright and Nezuko happily sat in the basket. When you got on the ship, people looked at both of you up and down. "What are brats like these doing here?" Somebody asked. People agreed to the person, seeing as to how me and Tanjirou weren't as buff or tall as the others. Are they stupid? If I, a girl, can carry 2 swords with no struggle, am weak?

    You, Tanjirou and Nezuko were in one of the rooms that was given for sleep. "Hey Tanjirou?" "Yes Y/N-Chan?" "Can we explore?" "Sure! I was getting kinda cramped anyway..."

And so, you, Tanjirou and Nezuko in the basket, were exploring. You were at the crows nest, when a very interesting boy appeared. He came up to you and said "Hi! Im Gon Freeces, what's your names?" Gon had spikey greenish black hair, a black tabletop, and green, coat, shorts and boots along with a backpack and a fishing rod. "Hi! Im Y/N! This is Tanjirou and the girl in the basket thats covered is Nezuko!" Tanjirou waved at Gon in a friendly way. "Wait... Theres a person in the basket?!" He asked "Hmm!" Was what was heard from Nezuko. Gon and Tanjirou both said "Theres a storm coming." The captain, who happened to have heard them said "And how do ya know that, boys?" "The smell in the air and- the sea cranes" they both said at the same time.

Time skip to night time

Its night time, the storm was very fun- Y/N! Woops... Anyways, the storm was very mad... Everything and everyone was thrown around. It was quite the ride for Nezuko.

When the stirm calmed, mostly everybody was sea sick. Tanjirou was checking on Nezuko if she was okay. The only people who weren't sea sick were, a blond boy with a blue vest and white clothes and an old man with black hair who is wearing a business suit. And dont forget about Gon, who was attending to a man. I however, were looking in my bag to see if anything was stolen. Nope.

Time skip to being called into the helm room.

The captain had called us to introduce ourselfes, we got to know each others names. Nezuko was out of the basket, a bit sweaty but okay. "Tell me, why do you want to be hunters?" "Hi, Im Gon Freeces and I wanna be a hunter to find my dad! He left me when I was a baby, and I wanna know why!" "Hey kid! You dont have to tell this old man why ya wanna be a hunter!" Said Leorio. "Why?" "Because its none of his buisness!" "If it is very personal, why not come up with a lie?" Kurapika said.
The two ended up fighting and in return somebofy fell of the ship during the raging storm, Gon ran after them with you on high tail.

And now your being scolded by Kurapika, Leorio, Tanjirou, and surprisingly Nezuko...

"If it hadn't been for us, you'd be shark bait!"
"HMM!"
"Why were you two so reckless?! You could've died had it not been for us!"
"HMM!"
"I know how reckless you are, but this is the most reckless you have been Y/N-Chan!"
"HMMMMMMMM!!!"
"But you were there to catch us, so were okay right?"
"No matter what we do, your still gonna give us that... Okay."

_________________________________________

Hi there! If your confused, I am making this in my own way instead of following some of the Manga...

Have a picture I took of the clouds... Its sideways so tilt it right...