The message of the crow

You, Tanjirou and Nezuko were currently walking into town to run some errands. "Hey Tanjirou?" "Yes Y/N-Chan?" "What do you think about nature?" "Its pretty, very pretty" 'Like you Y/N-Chan'

The walk wasn't as short as you wanted it to be... Nezuko was happily...Talking to you? Its more like you asked her something and "Hmm." Would be yes.
Finally done with the errands, you head back to the small temple. Urokodaki was sat at the table with a note in his hand. He got up with the note and gave it to you "here". You opened the note find this "Dear Y/N L/N,
We are aware that this is you first mission, but this is needed by curiosity. Our mission to you is to take the Hunter exam and report your experience." And then it gives you directions.
"What does is say?" "Hmm, hmm!" "It says to take something named 'The Hunter Exam'?"...

You and Tanjirou started talking about what it could possibly be.

"Maybe its just exorcise?" "Are you calling meh fat?" "N-n-no! I-it was just a guess!" You both were interrupted by Nezuko. "Hmm! Hmm!" "What is it Nezuko?" You and Tanjirou said simultaneously. She pointed at the directions "hmm" was all that was heard before you and Tanjirou furiously looked at the paper. "What? Theres nothing..." Nezuko took the note from you and grabbed the corner, which was folded...

Unfolding the paper, it revealed money... Lots of it in dollars... "WHAT THE HELL?!" Both of you yelled.

You both pretty much just gave the money to Urokodaki.

"So... When are we leaving?" Tanjirou asked "In... 2 days!" You responded. "You know that we dont have much stuff to carry apart from Nezuko... Right?" "Yep! But im gonna use these 2 days to train! Same goes for you, Tanjirou!" "Wait wha-" before he could finish, you pulled him out even if it was dark. "TO THE TRAINING!" You yelled.

Time skip after training.

"Why Y/N-Chan? Why?" "Because, I wanna train with you!" "That still isn't a reason!" "Yes it is! "No its not!" "YES IT IS!" "NO ITS NOT!" Both of you were practically standing while almost, almost at each others throats. Point this moment where Nezuko was staring at the both of you.

Time skip to night time.

"Hey Nezuko?" "Hm?" "Do you wanna come with us?" "Hmm! Hmm! Hmm!" 'adorable!' "Okay, be careful in the basket though..." "Hm!"