Fighting Hisoka and Cooking Food...

Killua went a different rout while me and Gon are currently with Hisoka. Leorio tried fighting him but failed.

Gon is currently being strangled by Hisoka...
And me? Ima use Dragon. You see, Kuro is the sword that was forged for me, Dragon is the sword that I've always had.

                            Second Pov

You run at Hisoka, all of your energy concentrated in your legs, arms and breathing. You tell yourself ' Im not going to use my breathing styles unless needed! '. As you get closer, you swing Dragon at Hisoka, only for him to dodge. At least he let go of Gon!
You swing at Hisoka again, Gon in the background gasping for air. Hisoka is quick to appear behind you to strike you down, luckily you dodge by just a millisecond earning a scratch to the face. "Tch". You swing at a spot that has itd guard down, his finger. It doesn't matter what it is, as long as you leave a scrath on him then your okay with it.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Blood comes out of his side. Not much because you didn't know he would move his hand... The cut is more like a scratch...

And he moaned...

Your Pov

"You pass~." And with that, he left. Gon was simply amazed with my performance. "Wow! (take this part as the part were I spell "Wow" and it autocorrects to "H**") That was amazing Y/N-Chan!" Gon says running up to you. "Was it? All I did was swing my sword and miss a couple of times..." "But you also managed to scratch him! Thats good, isn't it?" "Sure"

Time skip...

We are currently standing infront of two huge doors... Tanjirou said he smells two humans. I hope we don't encounter demons... Like when we went to that one town with those puddle demon things...

The doors open and reveal two people, a gaint and a lady, who introduced themselves as " Buhara and Menchi". "Hi there! Welcome to the second exam! In this part of tha exam, as you can see, we will be cooking!" Menchi explains. People groaned while others laughed. I for one, stayed dead silent with Tanjirou and Nezuko (I know Nezkuo has a box to get into but I don't really like calling it a box so I use basket instead).

Time skip to boar hunting.

"Psst, Tanjirou!" I whisper yelled.
"Yes Y/N-Chan?" He wisper yelled back. "Should we do something, like smell around?" I asked. "Sure, why not?" And with that he sniffed around. "Theres a scent over there!" He pointed at a small hill. Were heading over there and Gon comes by. "Have you guys found any boars yet?" "Yep! Follow Tanjirou, the leader of our Pepe group!" I said. He looks so confused right now! "I never agreed to being a leader of this group!" "But you are anyway!"

                           3rd Pov

Y/N, Gon, Killua, Kurapika, Leorio, and Tanjirou are currently making they're way to a little hill. Tanjirou is the first to slide down because of how curved it is. Y/N second, Gon third, Killua fourth, Kurapika fifth, and Leorio sixth. When they are all down they see the baors eating bones, causing them to panic. "THEY'RE EATING BONES!?" yells Leorio, causing the boars to look at them.

"Oh crap!" Y/N. Yells as she runs to a tree. Climbing it she looks down. And jumps when she thinks it is clear. To bad she landed on the forehead of the boar, killing it. Gon noticed and did the same, and so did the others.

They all ran back to the stoves. In which Tanjirou was confused, for he had never seen such a thing. "Hey Y/N-Chan?" "Yes Tanjirou?" "How do we use these things...?" "Why dont you look at what the others are doing? It could help, except don't cook like them..." "Okay!"

Time skip and Your Pov

It was my turn to present. I honestly made a healthy dish with the boar. Stepping up, I put my plate on the table infront of Menchi and Buhara. Menchi grabbed her gork and took a bite along with Buhara and they put they're tags up which were both circles. I was very hesitant that she would like it. "This is very good! You and the boy named Tanjirou pass!" I sigh in relief. People started yelling about how it wasnt fair.

Time skip to the egg thingy.

After Mr.Netero appeared and told Menchi it wasn't fair, we went on a air baloon. Right now we are at a huge crack in the ground.

Ima bit to lazy so I'm going to summarize.

Menchi jumped down and got an egg and the draft pulled her up. Other people did to. They cooked them and ate.