Lucy Returns

This is my first crossover so please don't say bad things about it and feel free to give me some suggestions in the comments. Also please vote and share this story.

*****************************************************************************************************

Natsu's POV

It has been like 6 months since Lucy has left to Bosco to train to get stronger. I feel lonely without her around to bug her or to go jobs with her but it is to get stronger. I am also trying to get stronger here with the help of Gray and Erza. Even though me and Gray still fight, it still feels kinda lonely without her here in the guild. She has let me stay in her apartment but the only thing about that is that I have to pay for the upcoming rent payments myself, it's kinda She said that it will only take about 6 months, I hope she is coming soon though.

Lucy's POV

I have been gone for 6 months from the guild and from Fiore. I want to go home, but I need to keep training in order for me to be stronger so I can help the guild more when there are problems.

"Lucy, I want to give you one last key that Bero and me both found and decided to give you before he left." My trainer called me from her house.

"Thank you Spetto. So this is the last key that you both wanted to give me."

"Yes, Bero and I both found it and since we have no use for it, we decided to give it to you."

"Thank you again for training me. So what is the last key's name and what does it do?"

"Well it's name is the Key of Time and Space and what it does is that you could go to any time period and any point in space."

"Really, awesome. Do you know how the spirits look like?"

"No, me and Bero never tried it out so we don't know how they look."

"Oh, Ok. Umm, Spetto, is it Ok if I tried it out sure and before you leave I have some food for your travels."

"Oh thank you, Ok here I go. Open the Gate of Time and Space!" As I held the key up in the air.

Time Skip

"Thank you Spetto again for training me."

"No problem Lucy."

"Bye Spetto."

"Bye Lucy."

I then went to the train station in Bosco to go back to Fiore. As I was on the train, I decided to eat the food that Spetto gave me. I saw what she gave me and then ate it. I then fell asleep while on the train ride. When I woke up I was already in Fiore and getting close to Magnolia. When I finally got to Magnolia, I then headed for the guild to see everyone again, especially Natsu. During those 6 months, I felt lonely without Natsu, but I then I noticed that I liked Natsu. The only thing is that I don't know if he likes me back.

Natsu's POV

While I was at the guild's bar drinking a strawberry shake, I started to hear cheering and then I smelled Lucy's scent. I then saw her and went to hug which she kinda looked weirded out by that I then let her down and then we sat down at the bar.

"Hey Lucy, how are you?" I asked

"OK, how about you and did you pay the rent like I asked you for the past 6 months?"

"Yeah, I did and don't worry, I didn't break anything in there."

"Ok,  but did you look through anything?" She asked with a worried tone