Unexpected Visitor

*Hello minna! Natsu and Lucy have finally met Kirito and Asuna. What will happen next?           *****************************************************************************************************

Natsu's POV

After asking the lady with orange-brownish chestnut hair that was inside of what seemed to be a big apartment, she pulled me and Lucy inside the apartment for some reason. She then had us sit down her couch.

"Ok. You could stay here until tomorrow."

"Wait? What?! Why?!?" Me and Lucy both said in unison as we stood up

"Because you two are drunk." she said firmly

"Ok, Ok. We are not fucking drunk." we both said in unison again

"Then how come you don't know where you are or even what year it is?" she asked us again with a firm but more serious voice. I looked at Lucy to ask you what to do. She gave me the face that she uses to tell me that we aren't allowed to tell .

"We can't tell you why we don't know." I said having my face down

"Ok then why don't you tell us why you are wearing those clothes and why your hair is like a pinkish salmon." the male that has black hair told us

"These are our regular clothes from where we come from and his hair is naturally salmon." Lucy said with a determined voice

"Ok... At least tell us where you came from." They both said in unison

"Sorry but we can't." Lucy said

Asuna's POV

The male and the female were acting strange like they can't say anything like where they come from.

"Could you at least tell us your names?" I asked them with some hope that they will at least give us that little bit of information.

"Yeah sure. My name is Natsu Dragneel and my girlfriend's name is Lucy Heartfillia." He said with a big smile.

"Cool, my name is Kazuto Kirigaya, but you could call me Kirito, and my to be wife's name is Asuna Yuuki. And to answer your question, the year is 2029 December 12 and you are in Tokyo, Japan." Kazuto with the same smile I always see him have.

"Oh ok, so you are going to be married? Exactly how old are you two?" Lucy asked as Kazuto went to get something with Natsu.

"Oh I'm 22 while Kirito is 21." I said with a little giggle

"What about you Lucy?" I asked her

"Oh, I'm 21 and Natsu is 22." She told me.

Kirito's POV

I took Natsu with me to show him the rest of the apartment and the rooms too.

"So how old are you Natsu?"

"I'm 22. What about you Kirito?"

"I'm 21. So do want a drink?"

"Sure."

"What do you want then?"

"Anything will do." He told

"What about sake?"

"What is sake?"

"Umm, sorry to ask but what is sake? I only heard of it before, never tried it."

"Oh, well it's pretty much wine made out of rice, water and white koji mold."

I heard the girls talking while me and Natsu went to go get something to drink. Me and Natsu went to my fridge to get a bottle of sake from the freezer since he never tried it. I then got four ochoko glasses for the girls too since Natsu told me that Lucy is 21.                                                                                                         (AN: Ochoko glasses are pretty much like shot glasses with some japanese symbols)

"So, why haven't you tasted it before?" I asked him.

"Well one of my nakama, she doesn't really love to share her beer, wine, or pretty much anything that is an alcoholic drink. Like what the hell, just let us have some."

"So she reserves her drinks?" I asked him a little confused that a lady likes to drink that much that she doesn't even share her drinks.

"Yeah and she even has her own beer that has a lot more alcohol in there than anything. Just one sip of that and then you're drunk. She also drinks like 2-3 barrels of her fucking beer a day."

"Wow, she must really love alcohol then. Never knew girls could drink like that much."

"We're back!" he yelled from the entry way.

"So, what were you doing Kirito."

"Oh just showing Natsu around and getting a drink for all of us."

"Yeah I see that you got the sake that you only share with your friends."

"Well I can make an exception this time since they never tasted sake."

"Ok well lets try it! Come on Luce!" as he yelled calling his girlfriend.

"Ok maybe just a little." she as I served the sake in the ochoko glasses

"Here Natsu, your sake."

"This smells weird. Is it good?"

"Ugh. Yes it IS good." I told him with some empathizes. He then drink some of it and had a satisfied look.

"THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD! LUCE, TRY IT! NO WONDER CANA NEVER LET'S US TRY IT! THIS STUFF IS SO FUCKING AMAZING!" He then finished it and asked for one more glass of it. Lucy then smacked him on the head with her hand.

"Hey what the hell was that for?!" He asked confused and kinda pissed off. She then drank some of her sake.

"You're right Natsu, it is good." She said.

I then noticed that Asuna was looking like she was sick. I walked over to her so I could ask her whats wrong.

Lucy's POV

After I said the sake was good, Natsu then started to argue with me on why I hit him. I then noticed that Asuna was looking kinda pale. Kirito then started walking towards the couch on where Asuna was sitting on.

"Asuna, are you ok?"

*****************************************************************************************************

What will happen to Asuna? Is she really sick? Find out on the next chapter called Mysterious Illness. Sorry if this chapter was kinda boring minna. I promise the next chapter will be more exciting.