01. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘤𝘔𝘢𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘴

»»————- ♔ ————-««

»»————- ♔ ————-««

Jennifer Evans was a legend in WWE and everyone loved her. Even when she had turned heel they still supported her. She was a Hall Of Famer and 2x women's champion. She felt if they had more titles for women than she probably would've won those as well. But Jennifer was well known for her friendship with Lita.

Jennifer was currently helping train some future NXT superstars at the performance center. She loved to help inspire women to become superstars and train them to be the best them they could be. Jennifer stood on the ring apron watching and directing these superstars in training. If she saw real potential in these women she would immediately talk to management about them.

Jennifer had helped train several women but so far did two of them make it to the main roster, those being Rhea Ripley, and Liv Morgan. She had trained Liv for a while and helped Liv get onto the main roster, but really it was all Liv who put in effort and followed her dreams. Then in 2014 did Jennifer discover Demi Bennett who was in RCW at the time and decided to pick and train her.

She got Demi into the Mae Young Classic but really it was all Demi's hard work and effort she put in to sign with WWE in 2017. In a way Demi knows she owes everything to Jennifer. Of course Jennifer would say otherwise. "Do it again. If you missed a leg drop on live tv you would immediately get fired. Now we can't have that so go again until you do it right." Jennifer told the woman she was training.

That may have sounded a bit harsh but that's how you push people to do better and improve. Suddenly her phone rang and Jennifer looked at it seeing Vince McMahon's caller ID. She knew if Vince was calling you himself than it was definitely important. "Keep going I'll be back." Jen said, answering the call she walking away towards the door.

"Jennifer so glad you could answer, I know you're a very busy person." Jen heard Vince say, she smiled and took a seat on the nearby bench. "Well the McMahons are busy people so if Vince McMahon is calling you, you drop everything and pick up." She laughed, Vince chuckled, "That is true. Anyways, you're aware about the Royal Rumble this year, correct?" Vince asked, just to double check.

"Yes I am sir." Jen responded with her usual business voice.

"Great, how would you like to be in it? I was told you are able to compete and I think it's about time the WWE Universe sees Jenny back in action." Vince said, Jennifer let out a heavy breath she didn't know she was holding in. "You know what? Hell yeah. I'd love to be apart of this year's Royal Rumble." Jennifer said, she could almost see the bright grin across Vince's face.

"That's amazing, I will have someone send you over a contract immediately." Vince spoke, Jennifer smiled and then they wrapped up the conversation before Jennifer hung up. Taking a breath she stood up and walked back over to the ring. "Keep going, I want to see you sweating. If you can't get a DDT done properly than you probably shouldn't even be here. Do it again." Jennifer ordered, she nodded and began to try it again.