03. 𝘏𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘕𝘦𝘤𝘬

»»————- ♔ ————-««

»»————- ♔ ————-««

Jenny looked at Lita in shock before shoving her out of the way and letting Charlotte kick her instead. Jenny was now laying on the apron still not eliminated, Charlotte tried to kick off Jenny but Lita immediately attacked Charlotte taking her attention off of Jenny who got back in the ring. Jenny grabbed Bianca Belair who went to attack her and Lita grabbed Charlotte, they both stood in the middle of the ring performing a Twist of Fate on Flair and Belair.

"Lita and Jenny are working together just like they used to over a decade ago!" Cole exclaimed, Lita and Jenny both looked at each other, a tear fell from Lita's eye and she mustered up a smile. "You look good." She said, looking at Jenny's fit body. Definitely wasn't like the last time they saw each other. "You haven't aged a day." Jenny chuckled, Lita laughed and shrugged.

They were interrupted when Rhea got Lita pinned against the turnbuckle as Nikki Bella had tried to throw over Jenny but failed. Next up was Mighty Molly who was probably the most sweetest souls ever. Jenny met her numerous times and she was just a lovely human being. Nikki A.S.H immediately snuck up and attacked her, throwing her into the steel steps and then throwing Molly inside the ring. Nikki had ripped off Molly's cape, disrespecting the legend who didn't get enough credit.

Jenny then ran over and pulled Nikki A.S.H off of the legend, performing a DDT to A.S.H and walking over to Molly and extending her arm. "Oh no, is Jenny gonna do what I think she's gonna do?!" Corey Graves said, Molly then takes Jenny's outstretched hand and thanked her. Jenny grinned and nodded before performing a body slam to Molly and throwing her over to the top rope, eliminating her.

"Jenny just stole yet another elimination! That's her fifth elimination of the night!" Jenny waved goodbye at the legend, then went back to fighting the women in the ring besides Rhea and Lita. Charlotte, Lita, Bianca, the Twins, and Rhea were all really careful with Jenny's neck though so she did appreciate that. Not that they had to be because Jenny knew she could handle it.

Next up was number twenty eight, Ronda Rousey putting everyone on alert. Jenny grinned and Charlotte was immediately on edge of her old rival who would soon be her current one in about a week. Ronda looked great though, though Jenny was gonna try to stay away as she knew Ronda was a bit rusty in the ring and she did not want another injury. Ronda got in the ring and immediately did people go after her.

Rousey ran through everyone in her way before eliminating Nikki A.S.H. Brie Bella eliminated her sister after faking that she was going to save Nikki from Rousey which was quite amusing to Jenny. Next up was Shotzi, who climbed the top rope and knocked Rhea, Bianca and Jenny all down simultaneously which pissed Jenny off as she was not about to be embarrassed like that.