04. 𝘎𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘦

»»————- ♔ ————-««

»»————- ♔ ————-««

Jenny went to the catering area and spotted Bianca Belair who was talking to her husband Montez Ford. "Did you know she was gonna be here? Cause I swear it looked like everyone knew besides me, I'm like her biggest fan I should've been able to know." Bianca rambled to her husband, Jennifer walked over making Bianca look up and blink in shock. "I'm gonna faint," Bianca stated, getting a chuckle from Jenny.

"Don't faint baby, I just wanted to say thank you for the fight even if I won." Jenny said, Bianca looked at her husband who was holding his laugh. Bianca raised a brow, "You won?" She deadpanned, Jenny grinned and nodded, "I recall me throwing you over the rope, did you hit you head? Maybe it's still a bit loopy." Jenny smiled, Bianca chuckled, "I'll give you that one but only because I love you." Bianca said.

"Aww that's very sweet. Anyways I've been hearing a lot about you and I just wanted to come and introduce myself properly." Jenny smiled sweetly, Bianca smiled and nodded. "Good things I hope." Bianca said a bit nervously, Jennifer chuckled and nodded. "Of course. I've been watching you on the tv a lot and you're super impressive. I like the KOD, especially since I created it." Jenny said, Bianca scratched the back on her neck and smiled sheepishly.

"I hope you don't mind that I use it." Bianca said, Jen bit her lip and put her hand on Bianca's shoulder. "Of course not. You do it better than I ever could, go ahead and keep it. This was such a good convo but I have to go, but Rhea can give you my number so we can chat because I want to talk with you." Jen said, Bianca nodded and Jen gave her a small side hug before walking off as one of the producers called for her.

Jennifer got back to the hotel once the show was over and entered the hotel lobby with her suitcase in hand. She decided to skip the after party as she wanted to wake up in the morning without being hungover. Jen got into the elevator and looked down at her phone, just as the elevator was closing, someone slipped in and Jen looked up from her phone. And gosh how she was just getting a hand full of bad luck today. "What floor?" Jen asked awkwardly, so she could click the button for her.

"Fifteen." Amy said, Jen nodded but she was on the same floor so she didn't have to click the button. "You skipped the after party too?" Amy asked, Jen smiled and nodded, "Yeah I'm not the best person to be around when I'm drunk." Jen said, Amy chuckled at the memory's that came to mind when Jen was always shitfaced drunk in her twenties. "Yeah I remember you always tried kissing everyone." Amy said, Jen laughed lightly at the memory.

"You still talk with Jeff?" Amy asked, Jen looked at her and nodded, "Yeah we still keep in touch." Jen said just at the elevator stopped and the doors opened, Jen let Amy walk out first before exiting. "Night." Jen mumbled, going the opposite direction of Amy. As Jen was walking, she suddenly stopped when Amy called out her name, "Jen!" Jennifer turned around and raised her brows, "Do you maybe wanna join me for a glass of wine of something? Catch up?" Amy asked with a small smile.

"Yeah sure, I'll be happy too." Jen said with a smile, Amy grinned and gestured Jen to follow her in which she did. Amy opened her room door and entered, moving aside to let Jen enter. "So I asked around and people have been saying you train the trainees at the performance center. That's so cool, I didn't know you still wrestled." Amy said, Jen smiled and sat down on the couch across Amy. "I wasn't aware you were so curious of me." Jen said, Amy chuckled and shook her head.

"Well I haven't seen you in over a decade, I think I should know what you've been up to all those years." Amy said, Jen let out a small laugh and crossed her legs as Amy poured some wine. "Wrestling saved my life, there's no way I would give it up." Jen mumbled, Amy pulled her lips into a line and handed Jen a glass, their fingers brushing each other's but they paid no mind to it. "Yeah, you told me that. I just never thought you'd continue it after the accident." Amy said, Jen took a sip of the wine and sighed.

"I never thought you would either, yet here you are. You've been back in forth with the company for years, and you never let that injury stop you, neither did I." Jen stated, Amy nodded in understanding to what Jen was saying. "I get it, you refused to give up the thing that saved you. I get that more than you know," Amy mumbled. Jen looked down at her glass and sighed, "Look, the way we left things off, I'm sorry like I'm genuinely sorry for what I did. I shouldn't have walked out on you like that," Jen licked her lips as she tried to forget those memories of that night.

"It's okay, I'm over it. It's been almost ten years, I learned to put that day past me. I don't blame you," Amy said, but Jen shook her head not wanting to be forgiven so easily. "No, no I can never forgive what I said to you, and the way I left you and I don't want you to forgive me either. There were so many other things I could've said and I chose to say that and I regret it everyday," Jen said, blinking away tears. Amy looked down and sighed, "Yeah but you weren't wrong. I did cheat on Matt, and I did some messed up things that I regret, you shouldn't be sorry for saying the truth."

Jen bit her lip in thought, "You didn't invite me here to catch up did you?" She asked. Amy sighed and shook her head, Jen let out a small scoff and stood up. "Why am here Amy?" She crossed her arms over her chest waiting for an explanation. "Creative came up with an idea and they knew you would never agree to it so they asked me to convince you," Amy explained. Jen pursed her lips and sighed in frustration, "Hear me out, please. They want you and me back together, you don't have to wrestle, they just want you by my side for some segments to Elimination Chamber and they want you to be in this years Elimination Chamber," Amy said.

Jen sat down on the bed and pulled her lips into a firm line, thinking about the offer. "It helps put over younger talent and I swear it's just till then. After that you don't have to appear again," Amy said, trying her best to convince Jen. "Okay, fine I'll do it." Jen sighed. Amy smiled and hugged her unexpectedly, Jen tensed but then relaxed and returned the hug. Amy slowly pulled away and Jen glanced at her lips before gently pressing a kiss to Amy's cheek and walking out.

Amy looked down, now feeling the love she had for Jennifer start to bubble up again.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

A.N: Sorry the update took so long, i swear it just took me a while to figure out where this book was going before I continued it

Also, idk if I'm the only one kinda obsessed with the movie hustlers...but if you watched it then I automatically love you <3

Unedited

»»————- ♔ ————-««

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 | 𝐿𝑖𝑡𝑎 (𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝) 🎉