02. 𝘙𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭 𝘙𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦

»»————- ♔ ————-««

»»————- ♔ ————-««

Once Jenny got home to her penthouse in Orlando did she immediately watch a rerun of SmackDown. Rhea had been the one to inform her that Lita was on SmackDown to announce that she had one last fight in her and that she would be in the Royal Rumble. Mr McMahon had made Jenny's appearance a mystery on tv so people were trying to guess who it would be all over Twitter.

A lot of people said Trish Stratus and maybe two people had said Jenny, little did they know they were absolutely correct. Jennifer was still trying to ignore the fact that she would be seeing Lita but then again she could be eliminated early so she was kinda hoping for that. Jen was training all day but also trying to train her students so she was extremely busy and exhausted.

Since Jen couldn't be there to pick numbers, Rhea had picked one for her and told her she was number eight. None of the women's locker room knew she was going to be there besides Liv and Rhea. And Charlotte Flair who Jen did meet at the performance center and they got along very well. Jennifer did train with Charlotte who taught her some of the newer moves that were being used so that's what she was doing right now.

They were taking a break, both sitting in the ring Charlotte knew Jen had something on her mind. "Alright, you've been distracted all day. Tell me what's going on." Charlotte said, taking a sip of her water. Jen sighed and leaned back on the ropes, "Rhea and Liv dropped by and apparently Lita is gonna be in the Rumble. And so am I, but I'm not ready to face her yet." Jennifer explained.

Ashley nodded slowly, she was aware of Jennifer's past with Lita, well then again technically everyone knew about it. But nobody knew why they broke up besides, Ashley, Jeff, Rhea and Liv. "Look I'm gonna give it to you straight. You need to woman the hell up and face her. It's been almost a decade and you need to just face your past. Maybe don't bring that to tv but try and find her backstage and talk." Ashley told.

"You're right maybe I just need to grow up and face her. It couldn't go that bad right?" Jen mumbled, Ashley chuckled and nodded before standing up. "Alright now that, that is figured out let's practice your Twist of Fate. Because if you mess that up it's game over." Ashley said, Jen chuckled and stood up. "You mean game over for you?" Jen smirked.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

Jennifer did arrive at the dome for the Royal Rumble managing to avoid seeing Lita or any other superstars as she did have her face covered and such. She did end up praising Roman Reigns on his match with Seth Rollins, also surprising him with her arrival as she was one of his favorite female superstars. She did do her own makeup like usual, and got into her improved gear.