beginnings

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"oohhh! So tell me what you want, what you really, really want!"

"I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want!"

I smile to Billie and she sings her little heart out as I let her take the lead as my mom says "You two are definitely your fathers daughters."

I look beside me to my mom as she says "I'd prefer you enjoying 80's music because that's real taste but..."

Billie says "Dad says that Shania Twain is not real taste mom."

I laugh and mom snarks back "Well, we can't all enjoy Billie Idol the way he does."

She looks to the radio as the song changes and says "And this song! This is the music you should be listening to, girls!" She turns up the volume as Billie says "Dad is already at the restaurant?"

Mom says "Yeah, he just got off work, love bug. He'll have the table all ready for us."

Billie says "And he'll have a sprite for me."

I nod saying "Exactly."

"I gotta feeling....oooohhh.. hoooo.. that tonight's gonna be a good night.."

Billie screams "Mom!"

It all happened so fast. Our car was flipped in the air and Billie was screaming as my moms arm flung in front of me. She says to me quickly "You will be ready. You will. Don't doubt yourself when the time comes." I look to her confused

I watched as we were suspended in the air. We flipped and rolled as we created a pile up of cars.

Billie sobs as she sits up saying "Genie! Genevieve please wake up! Please. You can't leave me.."

My eyes open as I frantically look around as we hang upside down in our seats. I say in a pained way "Stay in your seat... I'm okay. We're gonna be okay."

I look to my mom and the large cut on her face. I reach for my mom and shake her carefully "Mom? Mom?"

Billie cries and says "Mommy!"

"Billie she's just unconscious.. it's okay. I'm here." I say carefully

A man runs to my window saying "Sweetheart! We're going to get you out of there!"

"My sister! Get my little sister out first! Please!"

Billie cries as she screams for mom "Mommy! Mommy please wake up!" Billie is pulled from the wreck as I look to my mom freaked out, scared she's dead. The man says "Alright, your sister is safe. Come on. Carefully slide out of the window. I just laid down a jacket so you don't cut yourself on the glass."