TSFTW Future fanfics: The Support Group (Part 1)

*The setting is on a large plain where a group of contestants from TSFTW have gather in a circle for something that's very important. *

Plug: I would like to call this meeting/gathering to order.

Glassy: Uh plug we don't have a stand.

Bang Snaps: Nor do we have a gavel.

Plug: I know. I just wish we did have one for this.

Glassy: I don't think it's quite necessary for this.

BS: Especially for this matter of importance.

Plug: Alright then, I'll start it off. Welcome people of TSFTW to the TSFTW's LGBTQ+ support group! Where in here-

*She was then interrupted by an unruly Cork who pushed her face a little before she got to finish her sentence*

Cork: -YOU'RE FREE TO EXPRESS YOURSELF IN A SAFE EVRIONMENT OF WHAT DO YOU IDENTIFY YOURSELF AS!

* Plug, after she got Cork's hand out of her face, angrily gasped*

Plug: Cork!

Cork: What? I'm correct, am I?

Plug: Yes but ... can I please talk to you over there for a sec.

Cork: Alright

*They both walked at least a mile away from the group. Then as plug stopped, she started to speak*

Plug: *sigh* Cork, you know this is an important thing for everyone to be inclusive and share their feelings, right?

Cork: Yeah! I know that.

Plug: Okay, so can you please try to be on your best behavior?

Cork: Sure thing Plug!

Plug: Alright let's head back.

*They walked back to the group*

Plug: Sorry about that everyone. We just needed to have a little talk.

Backpack: It's okay Plug. Everyone was just getting ready to speak.

Plug: Alright then let's start. Who should go first?

Bang Snaps: Me and Glassy will go first!

Plug: Alright then, state your names, gender roles, and/or sexuality.

Glassy: Sure thing. So, my name is Glassy, my roles are he/him, and I'm gay and I have a bf who's right there beside me.

All: Awwwww!

MGB: Wait you two are in love?

BS: Yep we have been in love for years now and we confessed during the show.

Glassy: Yep, it's a classic best friends turned love interests story but with a twist.

Red MGB: What's the twist?

Glassy: I used to be girl. I was best friends with Bang Snaps when I was little. He would be my protector and eventually best friend as we grew up together. Eventually, at that time, I began developing feelings for him and after a long time of comfortless I decided to change my pronouns and gender role. So yeah, I'm a transgender male.

BS: Yep and I couldn't be happier anyway.

*They both hold limbs together and blushed*

All: Awwww!

MGB: So Sweet!

BS: Anyways, I'll continue the conversation by saying: Hi my name is Bang Snaps or BS for short. I go by he/him, and I'm gay too. I saw Glassy playing by himself when he was little. He looked so lonely, so I decided to come over there and play. However, sometimes my "friends" or bullies would come over there and bully/tease me and him for playing together. This would make him cry, and I would either defend him and tell someone or like I said defend myself and him. Eventually, we became bffs and at a certain point I began developing feelings for him as well. Even after he changed his gender, I still found him adorable and (dare I say) hot. Me and him wanted to confess to each other, but we were both too shy at a time. Then when the competition started we both confessed to each other offscreen and...let's just say we had more of a little kiss stored into us.

*They both blushed at that last part*

Cork: Wait there's one thing I don't get.

Glassy: Hm? What's that?

Cork: How can you both be gay if you two had only feelings for each other?

*They both began talking*

BS: ...Well you see-

Glassy: ....Now you mention it-

*Plug kicked Cork in the arm*

Cork: Ow! What the heck?!

Plug: Cork, that was very insensitive. Apologize!

Cork: Fine. I'm sorry.

BS: I forgive you.

Glassy: Same here.

Glassy: So anyways yeah that's our story of love, trust, and friendship. Thank You.

*Everyone including BS clapped*

Backpack: That was wonderful you guys! Now who's next?

*To Be continued*