Chaos

"Y/n you need to eat," Dad said. I was seated next to itona who just ate their food peacefully. I was confused. Why am I here?

"Oh... um sorry," I said as I grabbed the fork and knife and began eating octopus.

"How was school sweetie?" A woman's voice asked. She sounded so familiar to my mother's, she had no face, no mouth, just a woman.

"It was good mother. I learned how to stab someone," Itona said blankly.

"What?" I asked.

"I said I studied by myself most of the day. Y/n was there with me though. Doesn't really count," Itona said.

"Hey! I count!" I said. And then I feel shifted. As if i were a smaller child. Maybe around 5. Everything just seemed bigger to me.

"Control your attitude!" Mother said. I gasped surprised and scared.

"Yes mother," I say as I feel I grow taller.

"Sit up straight. Men like an educated little girl," She said. I just nod.

"Y/n how was your day?" Father asked.

"My day... my day.." I trail off. Not remembering anything about my dad. Not knowing where I was. Only knowing I am having dinner in this dark empty room. "My dad was fine," I finally say.

"I hear you are top of your class," He tells me.

"I am the top of my school," I state simply taking a bite of my food.

"You make this family so proud," He told me. I just nod. "But being top of you school won't guarantee you a husband," Father laughed at the joke. He was clearly being playful but I only froze up.

"He's right you know. You're already .... and you still don't have a boyfriend!" Mother said. She looked to be the image of perfection.

"Now honey no need to be so harsh. She's young and beautiful. She still has time," Father said. That made me cheer up a bit. But why? I don't them. They seem so fake.

"Why do you always defend her!?" Mom asked angrily.

"Mother, you'll get wrinkles if you frown so much," Itona said. That caused her to go into a slight panic.

"Tbank you itona. I don't know where I'd be without you," Mother said as her smile was of so venomous.

"Mother when you were also my age, you were an idiot. One who only gained lust from others. In return they'd only use you and dry you up. You manipulated men nicely. They are but pawns. But what's better, power, money, and fear, or lost and control?" I asked her.

"How dare you call me a slut! You good for nothing piece of shit! I'll fucking kill you! You're probably the reason this good for nothing marriage is failing!" She said as she got up and threw a glass cup at me. It hit me as I began to bleed. But I felt nothing. How odd...

"You're the reason this marriage is failing!" Dad said.

"Come on y/n let's run!!" Itona said grabbing my hand and we run. I was surprised. What is going on? Why is this happening? Why is my actual mother here?? I stop running for a moment.

"Why am I here? What am I doing here? I don't belong here. Just leave me. You hate me and I hate you so what's the point," I say. I felt myself growing smaller. Itona grew much more smaller then me though. He was a baby and he was crying. He kept crying and crying. I didn't know what to do. I pick him up.

"You useless piece of shit!" I heard an angry yell. I panicked and ran with Itona in my arms.

"It's gonna be okay. You're safe. Please. I'm sorry," I say quietly. I felt five. I felt afraid. That's when infelt someone hug me. It was itona. I was still small and he got much taller. Which wasn't fair. I wanted to be tall again.

"It's okay to feel like this," He said quietly. "Were just children. We don't know any better. We're allowed to be afraid and allowed to cry," Itona told me as I cried. "I wish I could tell you all of this in real life. But this dream if always so confusing," He told me. "I wish I could apologize for the stupid things I've told you. The things I didn't mean. I wish I could come up with an excuse. But I just need you to hate me at the moment. So once I die, you wont mourn," He says still hugging me, but his hug got tighter. He was angry.. Angry at himself.

"This is a dream?" I asked. Still not understanding anything. "Why am I in your dream? How do you know all of this? Am I stuck in your dream? How? Why don't I understand any of this?" I asked. I was panicking. There was no logic in this at all.

"You know this is a dream?" He asked.

"Y/n!" I heard an angry yell.

"Y/n wake up! Wake up!" I heard itona yell. What?

And that's when I woke up. I looked around and i was in my small aparentment complex. I sighed. "Anothr nightmare?" I asked myself. I had been getting strange dreams like that. It's like I know something might happen in the future. But sometimes I have no memory of it.

They had only one meaning. Family and chaos. They're the same. I barely remember my mom. But I do remember her being that terrible. I sigh as I get up and drank some water and swallowed my sleeping pills. "God I hate fucking Mondays," I say as I got back to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AN ACTUAL UPDATE 😱😱😱😱 That's right I'm actually updating. Idk when the next update might happen cause my mental health is on its final limit. But I will try to update more. Love you guys hehe <33