Shit got intense without any fighting

(Bold parts are memories)
Your POV

I sigh as I look out the window. I decide to just get up and leave class. "(Y/n) get back here!!" Koro Sensei told me. I just ignore him.

I walk into the little forest. I sit on a tree and sigh. I want my life to just end already. I want the sweet release of death!!

"Hmm you seem to be long way from class," Karma said.

"You're one to talk," I say. He stays quiet.

"I'm...I'm sorry..." He said flustered.

I smirk at this as I hang upside down like a bat to see him. "Sorry for what?" I asked.

"I'm sorry for being a dick," He said.

"Apology accepted! Hey can I ask you something?" I asked.

"And what exactly is that something?" He asked.

"Can you help me get down?" I asked sheepishly.

"Wow the number what was it 3 or something assassin can't get down from a tree by herself?" He asks as he almost starts laughing.

"Hey in my defense this skirt is a real bitch," I say laughing. He laughs too.

"There you two are!! Koro Sensei suddenly got so paranoid about two students being alone in the woods!!" Shiota said.

"hey Shiota!! Mind if you help me?" I ask. He just sweat drops. They both help me and I thank them. We all go back to class.

"There you both are!! I felt Karasuma's glare from his office!!!" Koro Sensei complained. I just snicker along with Karma.

"Okay in my defense intrusive thoughts are intrusive thoughts!!" I say as I go in for a kill. He moves just in time. "Ugh you're no fun!! Just let me kill you!" I complain. The others just sweat drop at my childish behavior.

"Now now. You should know that you're not gonna be the one to kill me," he tells me. I then get serious.

"Hmm that's a interesting statement. Mind sharing?" I asked. He just laughs. We both stare at each other with glaring faces.

"Both of you cut it out! (Y/n) I got a call from one of your employers. You're needed by them," Karasuma said.

"Yay!! Job! Job! I've been wanting to kill something!" I say.

"And the serious attitude disappears," Akabane says. I snicker.

"You can't except me to be serious all the time!" I say. I walk off to do my job.

Koro Sensei's POV

"Umm Koro Sensei? What did you mean by (y/n)'s not going to kill you?  She's the experienced one so  wouldn't she  be the one to kill you?" Nagisa asks.

"Hmm well Nagisa. You see I know something about (y/n) that you don't know," I say as I remember something.

"Please help me!! Sensei I'm so sorry!!!" A young (y/n) yells. "Let me out of here!!" She says burning in front of me. But there seems to be no physical evidence that she was burning.

"Stop!! Why are you doing this to her!" I yell.

"What do you mean?" Kayano asked.

"Time well tell my dear students!" I say. "Time
will tell," I say softy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I decided to continue the book. I got sad because this was one of my first. sliversofadream I know I had agreed to give you the book but I decided not to any more. I am very sorry I hope you understand.