Chapter 3

Your P.O.V

"You. Taiga Okajima," I said. He pointed with a finger and mouthed me. I just nod.

"Are you single?" He asked.

Most of the girls just face palm. "Sadly I am single," I said. "And no I would not want to go out with you," I said. Some girls and guys snicker. "Meg Kataoka," I said.

"Oh ummm......Oh I got it. What's your favorite subject for school?" She asked.

"Oh that's an easy one. It's (F/s). I just love it," I told her.

Then after a few minutes we strayed class. I got bored. "Psst Horribe," I heard Akabane say.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked with a smile.

"Stop smiling. It makes you look like you enjoy this subject," he said. I just roll my eyes.

"Sorry that's not gonna happen for a while," I state.

Smiling all the time has it's ups and downs. My cheeks always hurt. But I have to smile when I'm in public.

"Why though? Why do you need to smile? Why do you have to smile?" He asked.

"Because I want to. Anyways why do you have to know everything?" I asked.

"No talking please," Koro Sensei said.

"Whatever," I said with a smile and left the classroom.

"Hey back here!!" Koro Sensei said.

But I ignored him and went to the little woods. I stopped smiling. "Ugh that little son of a..." I said. But then I smiled again. "You can come out now. I'm not gonna hurt ya," I said with a insane smile.

"Good to know," Koro Sensei said.

"What do you want octopus?" I asked with no smile.

"I thought you always smile," He said.

"Will not right now. The only time I don't smile in public is when I want to hurt something or kill something," I stated.

"But I thought you said you wouldn't hurt me," he said.

"I say alot of things," I stated. "But I do want to say thank you," I said. He looked confused.

"Thank me for what?" He asked. "For the moon. You made it look like it's smiling," I said with a smile.

"I have to ask a question. Why do you always smile? I know it's not for people to think you're a easy target. So why?" He asked.

"That is none of your business," I say. "So tell everyone in that class to stop asking. Because I don't want to hear any questions about that," I tell him.

And then turn to leave. "Oh but it was good to see you again Mr. Reaper," I say. And then I leave.

"WAIT COME BACK HERE!!" He said. But I was already to far away. I started to laugh. But continued to go to my house.

But I was stopped. "What do you want?" I asked the man wearing all white.

"How was your first day of school?" He asked calmly.

"Why do you want to know?" I ask with a serious expression on.

"I don't but you brother does," He stated.

"Then why doesn't he come face to face to ask me that?" I asked.

"He's busy," He said.

"Doing what?" I asked.

"Your filled with questions today. But if you need to know he's training," He said.

"Great," I said sarcasticly.