Basketball Game

I got out of my writers block. I was super stuck and this short little break was a great thing for me. I want to thank you all for the supportive comments. I know I said I needed a break but fuck it! I love all of you!! Thank you so much!!

"Wait we're gonna play basketball? I haven't played that in years!" I say.

"Yeah. The boys play baseball though. I'm pretty excited!" Kayano said.

"We need to make a team strategy! If the boys do one we do one as well!" I say. Kayano nods.

The day finally came. We had to play against a-class. I'm ready to beat these sluts. I change into my pe uniform.

"She's actually kinda cute. I've never seen her before," One of the guys said.

"Shh Dude ew she's in e-class," Another says. I ignore them.

"That one with the pony tail has big," Another said. This time they pointed at Yada.I could tell she felt uncomfortable with that.

"She's also from e-class," Another guy said.

"Why does e class have all the hot girls? And the ones with the bigger boobs," Another idiotic guys said. At this point every girl was uncomfortable.

"Nah look there's a flat chested girl and a nerdy girl. I guess they didn't get the memo," Dumbass said

"Hey you!" I say. Those guys turn around.

"Oh hey cutie," Idiotic guy said.

"I've had perfect grades since I was a kid. I have respected all of the adults I have met. I greet them and be polite to them. I treat others as my equal. And you clearly aren't my equal!" I say as I punch the guy.

"You go (Y/n)!!" Rio cheered.

"Now if you really must know I was transferred to this school for nearly beating a kid to death. If you don't believe me here there number and address. They dropped all chargers because I could expose them at any given time. If you don't want me to find dirt on you I suggest you stop making women feel uncomfortable with their bodies and start asking for their consent," I say.

The other guys looked scared at me. "You clearly don't-" One guy was cut off by my fist.

"It's pigs like you that make me want to throw up. Now the rest of you should leave us alone if you don't want to end up like your two buddies. And trust me if you snitch I can tell the principal it was in self defense. And it technically was. Your buddy over there was about to grab my boobs is that correct?" I asked all of them. They turned silent from shock. "Well?" I ask.

"W-well yes," One of them mumbles.

"That's What I thought. Get out of my sight you disgusting pigs," I say.

"You have no right to talk to us like that! We're clearly more superior since we're in a-" I cut the other guy by talking.

"Bitch did you not listen to what I just said. I've had nothing but perfect grades. I've maintained a gpa of 4.0 since I was a child. I was sent to this class for bad behavior dumb ass. Let's go ladies!" I say in a huff. The others nod. We all go to the court.

"Thank you so much (y/n)!" They all say. I smile at them.

"It was nothing really!" I say. The game then starts a few minutes later. "Remember the strategy. We make them think we can't do this and make them try hard!" I whisper to them all. They all nod. That's what we did for a quarter of the game. We then teacher our little break for the quarter time.

"Alright you ladies do what you got to do!" Ms Jelavić says.

"You don't understand this sport do you?" Fuwa says smugly. Ms Jelavic gets flustered.

"Y-yes I do!!" She says. We all laugh.

"Listen up. The fastest girl would be me. I have the super enhanced abilities. The girls I want besides me would have to be Fuwa and Hará! Rio and Kanzaki I want you both to use your skills sets to try and predict their movements. It'll be just like a video game! I want the rest of you to observe and give us pointers! I've been on the bench this entire time coming up with strategies. Hopefully this one will work!" I say. "Remember the hand signals!" I say.

They all nod. They drink water real quick and come right back. "You sure this is gonna work?" Rio Asks.

"Hopefully," I say. The two fast girls race towards the other side of the court as I grab the ball and pass it to Fuwa. She dribbles it to Hará. Hará get cornered and has no choice but to pass it to me.

I dribble it towards Rio who is towards our basket. I point 4 fingers towards her and she points 1 finger back. I nod and run towards their net. Rio passes it to Kanzaki. Kanzaki passes it back to Rio. Rio dribbles it towards Fuwa and passes it to her. But a moment too late as the other team gets the ball. We eventually get it back. I then make it in the net.

"Great job Horibe," Fuwa says. I smile at her. It's the other teams ball as it went outside the court. I send the hand signal 3 and all of them nod and block everybody.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have read a lot of fan fic where instead of the basket ball game the read plays in the baseball game and yeah I'm not gonna do that. In the chapter I also focus on me treating women like a piece of meat. I hope you all enjoyed and stay tuned for the next chapter. Also I was in cheerleading and I had to learn about basketball to cheer for our teams so that's how I know some of these things. I swear I'm a lazy potato lmao.