Yaarunga Neenga

Hello guys...... 

Here is the first story of the little hearts.........

A small story.....with respect to my darling @kichu110 insta post.......when we both shared about the post........ Our brains worked out suddenly 

and ........

.......

We both got an idea to convert it into Oneshot .......

Do read and post your views......

.....

Vaanga story kulle povom

Kathir came to the village to visit an ancestral home.....

Once entered the village he saw a temple nearby the ancestral home.......

He was blown away by architecture..... he moved towards the temple........

He was wondering about architecture........he amazingly looked at it.......

Once he neared the door of the temple

......

He was taken back

......

......

Not by the architecture of the temple.........

......

......

there he found she.......Mullai......

......

......

Decked in a dark red saree with Kumkum and Chandan on the forehead....... Face shining with a natural glow...... she looks like the Moon stepped down into the world.........

Vanathule irunthu Irangi Vantha Devathai than pa.......

Kath mv- Ena azhagu da samy......Antha Ammanke tough kudupa pole.........

Thinking of these lines.........He was standing there mesmerized by her beauty........

Seeing somebody standing at the entrance........ She questioned.........

Mull- Yaarunga........

Kathir failed to form an answer at first........(Pinna avan than viluthutaane.......)

Kath-.........

Mull- Hello......

Kath-.........

(Mothama kavunthutan pa)

Mull- (Loudly)Hello.......Yaarunga ninga.........Kaathu kekaliya.......

Kath- Na.....Just passer-by.......Intha valiya vandhen.......He dropped answer casually

Mull- Inga kovil ku edhuku vandhinga.....Idhu onum pothu vali kidaiyuthu........She said with little irritation

Kath- Neenga yaaru atha keka.........He said naughtly with his left hand stopping her from exiting temple......

Adhavathu antha kovil door la kai vachu ninnutaaru pa.....just to look at her some more time

Mull- Hello.....Na keta question ku modhala Badhil sollunga......She said angrily.......

Kath- Apo ninga ena Intha kovil Karuvarai la iruka Amman ah......he said with hidden smile

 Mull mv- Romba than.......Amman aama.....amman......

Mull- En idhuku munnadi Amman ah paathathilaiyooo........She asked 

Kath- Azhagana kannu.......Intha santhamana penmai unarthure mogam........aruvi maari irukka loose hair.......Nadakkum bothu irukka antha deiveega thotram........varnikum bothu his eyes showed pure love.........He then folded hands and continued

....

Ipdi la solla na onum kuruthan kidaiyaathu.......He said nonchantly making her cheeks apply some rose tint........out of anger.......he continued.......

Kath mv- Naa sonathu ellame unmai d azhagi....ena oru deiveega mogam.........his mind registered him......

Vayakaatule vachiruke Cholakaatu bomma maari irukke.......

kathmv- Chola kaatu bomma ila en idhaiyathu kolla aditha azhagu bomma........

Aama nee yaaru inga Aranmanai la vela seira servent ah.......He asked looking at the ancestral house......

Mull- Hello naa intha Aranmanai oda sonthakaariyaakum...... She replied him back with gethu.......

He raised Eyebrow in surprise........

Kath- Adengappa........Athu yaaru enaku theriyaatha Sonthakaari......

Mull- Apo naan yaara solapore........Unaya......she said pulling his leg....

Kath- En sona ena......Naan Kathirvelan Pandian......Intha Aranmanai oda pudhu Sonthakaaran/Modhalali (Owner).....he proudly said leaning on the door of  the temple with folded hand .......

Mull- Paarah.... ahme.........Paathale theriyuthu intha aranmanai mothalali oda adiyaal nu....she replied smirking......

Valiya vidunga........he stands straight paving the way for her to leave the temple........

Apro unga modhalai vandha ena paaka sollunga ....Naan konja avanga pesanum.....she said and moved forward........

Kath- Thimiru pudichava .......thimirukku kai kaal molachu athuku ponnu nu per vachitaanga.......pole.......

Una apro gavanichikure d ......

Kath mv- Irunthaalum intha thimir kooda alaga irukku.......

hearing his murmurs she turns with fierce eyes

Mull-  Ena.......She asked raising her eyebrows.........

Kath- Ohm Namasivayaa.......He said looking at the temple.........

Mull- Hukkummmm.......

She left........

He smiled within himself..........and looked at her direction until he vanish from his sight

Mull mv- Seriyana thimiru pudichavan pole.........Modhalali aama Modhalali yaarukite........

She smiled within herself and reached the house.......

........

With that, we both taking our leave......

Meeting u all in the next little hearts......

bye.....

With love.......

Solaimathi G