Symposium Kadhal 1

Hello all.......

Here is the new short story.........

Just a random idea .....Nothing much......

With hope u all will love it .......

I am just typing it.........

And Happy birthday kichu110 be happy my drlg akka....... Luvv u as always... The One person who is there for me all the time just like energy booster......A bond between use was strong and it will grew more stronger day by day...and this update is for u as u kept asking me where is my gift😜 ulagathula gift ketu vaangura sila per la neeyum onnu😬

Story kulla polam..........

Oru alagana Oorla..........

AAA Engineering College........

Department of Agricultural engineering........

Students were actively involved in performing their respective duties....that is checking their final arrangements.........

Everyone was keenly involved in the final glance of everything was perfect........

Let's look what is happening.......

"Hey, Auditorium la ella arrangement um check paniyacha" asked the one.....

"Hmm Adhella check paniyaachu........ Intha Shawl and Momento mattum anga kondu poi vacha pothum" replied the other......

"Dei macha refreshment la correct time ku vandhirumaa........." asked someone....

"Adhella correct time ku vandhirum mapla .......10.30 ku taan nu vandhirum" replied another one....

And Yeah.......The Department has organized National level technical symposium.........so students and staffs paraparappa irukaanga

A girl was seen marching fast towards the registration desk........

She seems little tensed........

Decked in a simple beautiful pink cotton saree with golden border....... With a natural makeover Radiating in her face........with eyes and mind thinking of something......... She was quickly heading........

Who was stopped by her frnd......

Girl- Hey Mulla....... En ipdi odi vara.......

Mullai- Illa sugans....... Time aachu....... Registration desk ku ponum........ Athan.......

Suganya- Ada 8.10 thana aachu.......9.30 ku thana inauguration...... Porumaiya poo......

Mullai- Illa d...... Sila per seekiro vandhiruvaanga.......adhan poitu irukken....... Matha work ahe paatutu konja late aagiruchu........She answers with extreme tension as not to fail in her appointed duty.......

Sugans- Seri seri....... Methuva poo...... Naa vena kooda varatta.........she lend her help

Mulla- Illa d...... Nithi ah already poga solite...... Ava paathukuva irunthaalum konja bhayam than.......

Sugan- Seri d...... Paathu poo.......Maranthuratha.......neetha welcome speech kudukanum

She nods.......and finally reached the registration desk.........

Mullai, A third yr agri engg student....... One of the volunteer of symposium and also incharge of Registration works for participitant.......Was on her heels to reach as earlier as possible to avoid the small small issue which regularly happens whenever festivals happens.......

Nithya- Vaa D...... Porumaiya va edhuku evlo tension.......she cooled her noticing her face

Mullai- ille d Nithi...... Ella crct ah progress aaganum la..... Last minutes la edhum sodhapida koodathula.......she reasoned hey she was like this.......

Nithya- Seri vidu athan vandhuteela........

Mullai- hmmm......

Both carried oru their work...... She gothroughed the list which contains details of the participating students.........

After few mins or so.......

In the enterance of clge........

Two students from other clge entered into the campus for taking part in symposium.........

They walked in admiring the infrastructure........

Vicky- Mapcha....... Epdiyo oru valiya vandhachu da(Remember Vicky from Pongal Vizha was here to play an impt role)

Kathir- Amanda mapla........Epdiyo time ku vandhuto....... Intha bus kidaikaama romba alaichal aagiruchu........ Nalla vela......

Vicky- Aama epdiyo vandhu senthome.......athukulla unga veetula irunthu ezhu phone pandranga sami......he said not to handle his family's unconditional love

Kathir- Seri vidu...... Enamo pudhusa kekura maari solre....... He replied smilingly

Vicky- Aama aama....
Athum crct uh than........ Seri vidu...... Inga paaren mapla........ Intha infrastructure la nalla irukkule......

Kathir- aama da..... Nalla azhaga kattirukaanga.......

Vicky- Hmmm....... Vaa first registration la poi details collect panikala........

Kathir- Seri macha.......

Both reached registration desk.......

After few mins or so

As she was busy in checking .........

He reached there.......

Kathir- Excuse me.......he called as she didn't notice him

Mullai lift her head........ Both pairs of eyes get connected for micro second........

And then parted.......

Mullai- Yes sollunga........

Kathir- Registration details........he said

Mullai- Sollunga....... Unga rendu per name and college name.......she replied looking at the list.......

Kathir- Kathirvelan, Vigneshwaran, 3rd yr Agri engg......BBB college of engineering and Technology........

Mullai checked the list along with Nithya and took another set of list which had some empty box to filled by.......

Mullai- Idhula unga details correct ah irukaanu check panitu .....unga mail id and Mobile no ezhuthitu ......inga sign panirunga.......

Kathir does as per her instruction........

Mullai- Ella crct ahe irukkanga.......he nods

Mullai- Seringa irnthanga....... She and Nithy extended bags to each of them.......

They gave a little bag which had ajenta of func, a little note pad with pen....... A bag carries the detail of the event printed on front........

She got up and extended the bag.......

He got it with a smile.......

Another bag was also given for vicky........

Kathir- Thanks.......he said with a smile.......

Mullai- Your welcome and thanks for taking part in this event.......she replies smilingly......

He nods and leave with vicky.......

She sat on her place

And what will be next?

Will update soon

With love,
Solaimatji G