symposium Kadhal 3

And the next part is here

Ignore Misspellings and Grammatical errors as usual.......

A quick chap.......

(If u feel the story was dragging please do comment on it......I will mend it correctly......Within 3 more parts  the story will end......)

And by evening 4........

"Participants are requested to come to auditorium......", "I repeat participants are requested to got back to the auditorium" the voice emerged inside each hall through the speaker.........

Making the whole Agri dept students, other college students, staffs filled the auditorium in the following minutes........

The hall become noisy and it was difficult for volunteers to make the crowd silent........

Volunteer boys Nithin, Saran, Dinesh and few more were maintaining the crowd and helping the people whenever help needed.........

(This part too will make u feel like Dragging so please adjust.......)

Few students from 3rd yr along with Mullai were discussing the upcoming event........

(Whatever the events will be third than organize pannuvaanga in Engg colleges....... final yr will be free birds)

Kathir and Vicky were enjoying the event.......They got a few besties to talk.......As boys easily gel la......So easily they got few besties and had some general talks.......

A few minutes passed with settling inside the hall.......with organizers discussing ideas....... with participants discussing some common talks........

Ok, why they are in Auditorium Any idea.........

Volunteers changed their costume.........they were similar pattern..... Girls were in salwar...... Whereas boys in plain shirts and matching pants......

 Whereas boys in plain shirts and matching pants

(Look of Mullai for evening event........ Mullai and her frnds dressed in similiar pattern........ ) Adhella oru maari getha irukkum...... Ellarum matching ah dress pandrathu.....so just added it.....

Since mrng we enjoyed with technical events....... So know it's time for nontechnical events.......

Nan technical involves some games like connection, dumb charades, quizzes, and treasure hunt but the only change is everything will be more or less related to their subject....... I mean agri based term will be used....... Some normal words use panirupanga for games and agri terms athula mix aagi irukkum........