6

April 20th; The day you left me

"What do you mean???" Heeseung said, at the footsteps of Jay's Aunt's house. "He moved back with his parents honey, did he not tell you?" Heeseung shook his head, tears filling his eyes. "A-are you sure??" Mrs. Ahn nodded. "Your lying! You have to be lying! He wouldn't move without telling me! He said we'd be together till we die! This-" Heeseung couldn't finished his sentence, as he was crying. "Well, there is something he had left for you" Heeseung looked up, tears running down his face. "W-what is it?" "A box of notes"

Heeseung as handed a brown treasure box and a necklace key. "You should get home now, its getting late" Mrs. Ahn said, a sad smile on her face. Heeseung nodded, walking home.

Heeseung threw the box in his closet, and the key in his underwear drawer. He grabbed his ipad and logged onto minecraft, checking if Jay was online. But he wasn't. Heeseung broke down in tears, sliding the ipad onto the floor and covering himself under the covers. "You promised you'd never leave me...You said you loved me a few days ago, you even kissed me, now you suddenly moved with your parents!" Heeseung cried out. "Why jay??? Just why?!"

"Heeseung" Heeseung looked up. "Pack your things, were finally leaving this horrible place, were going to live with my friends Beomgyu, Yeonjun, Jino, and Jino's little brother, Jake"

_

JSJSJJSSJ I FINISHED IT FINALLY OMGGGG >:))) I dont like the ending ngl, but it will do. I can't wait for the next book, i had already finished it months ago LOL