CHAPTER FIVE.

CHAPTER FIVE.
THE DEAL IS SEALED.

ALEXANDRA WAS A FORGIVING PERSON

ALEXANDRA WAS A FORGIVING PERSON. It wasn't easy to forget, although forgiveness was possible. But with what happened the other day in Herbology class was questionable. That was her best friend, with her former lover. She honestly didn't know how to comprehend that. The Ravenclaw was frustrated, but at the same time, she know she shouldn't be. Because she has moved on, hasn't she? And Sirius could date whoever he wanted. Even if it meant a person who was close to her. But didn't she just tell me to stay away from guys like Sirius? How hypocritical. Maybe Ella told her that to keep the Gryffindor to herself. Why did she have to care so much? She sighed.

"That bitch." Phoebe bitterly uttered, while chewing onto her food. Alexandra currently sat with the two Slytherins, the other one being Regulus. "I knew she was a snake. And yet I'm the Slytherin. Goodness."

"Phoebe..."

"No, Xandra. Don't tell me I'm wrong because you know damn well I'm not." Huffing while eyeing down the certain girl who practically backstabbed Alexandra. "Hey Black. Can you tell your brother to shape up? Tell him not to be a fool for once."

Regulus scoffed. "As if I can do anything at this point." The young boy replied coldly, remembering that his so called older brother was not part of the family anymore. He didn't even know if he should even acknowledge Sirius as blood.

"This is ridiculous. So what are we going to do? Sit here and watch them have the time of their lives?" Phoebe's blood was boiling, the urge of revenge at the very brim of her eyes. But Alexandra remained calm.

"It's alright. I already have a plan." Both Slytherins turned their heads towards Alexandra's, and together they both listened attentively. "I formed an alliance with Henry Gray, the Gryffindor who I'm partnered with in Herbology. He says that in order to get back at Sirius, we should play the same game they're playing."

"And that game is?"

"Henry and I will pretend to date. Just to ruffle the feathers of the two traitors." She paused. "I know Ella isn't into real relationships, just short term care. She also likes telling me to not date guys I mention because she wants them to herself. I should've known that ever since."

"But why does this Gryffindor boy want to be part of this? If there's anyone you should fake date, why not do it with one of us since we know you the longest?" Phoebe argued and looked at Regulus for assurance.

"Don't look at me. I'm already smitten by well, a Hufflepuff." Regulus blushed. For the millionth time, Phoebe rolled her eyes.