PROLOGUE.

PROLOGUE.

SIRIUS BLACK WAS BOUND TO MARRY ALEXANDRA WILSON

SIRIUS BLACK WAS BOUND TO MARRY ALEXANDRA WILSON. The Blacks and The Wilsons were both prestigious families and were both on the same level, which served every right for them to settle as acquaintances. Both families had developed a bond to the point that they have decided to let both their eldest children marry, to retain their images and their pure blooded family tree. It was a tradition, really. A tradition that Alexandra has kept in her head ever since she was a child. A tradition she didn't fully comprehend. Although it wasn't so hard to understand, since after all, she was sorted into Ravenclaw for a good reason. Speaking of the girl, Alexandra was practically every parents' ideal child—she was a model student, not to mention she was also very beautiful, and over all, obedient. Every quality a child must have—at least, according to our society.

But despite having this perfect facade to use as some sort shield, the girl had other traits besides her brightness when it came to school. After all, she still was a human being capable of emotions. When the young girl was arranged to Sirius Black, she couldn't help but feel giddy. She has always adored the boy. Besides his looks, he was fun. And whenever Alexandra wanted to let loose with her emotions, he was always there to come and tag along with her. Every second with him felt like a fairytale. It was as if she was a princess in those muggle books she would secretly read, and he was the prince. And they were going to marry, and live happily ever after.

But I guess fairytales don't happen in real life, don't they? No. Reality is cruel. It's unfair and unjust. And not everyone gets to have a happy ending in the real world. And Alexandra has witnessed that, on one fateful day. The young girl remembers that day clearly, and it continues to creep up her back every time it had the chance to. She remembered sketching her wedding dress on her sketchbook as she imagined walking down the aisle as she made her way to her groom. She carelessly held her drawing pencil and smiled to herself, adding some fine details to the lovely dress she had in store. All of a sudden, everything she has ever thought about started to crumble before her feet, when her mother practically barged into her room with a frantic expression on her face. Alexandra looked up to her mother, and with a curious look, she asked. "I'm assuming there is something wrong? What's the matter mother?"

"Sirius left."

That statement rang into her ears, as she tried to keep up with what her mother just said to her. "W-what do you mean by that—"

"—Sirius has left his home, and is never returning. He is from now on disowned by his parents, and is no longer considered to be apart of his bloodline. That is what I meant, darling."

It took a few good minutes to let all those words her mother has said sink in. Her world was a blur at the moment, the sounds all blocked out. And all she could hear are her silent sobs, as it slowly started to fill up her room, getting louder and louder as the tears spilled out of her brown eyes. She fell to her knees in agony. It was as if she had lost half of her life. Because that's how much Sirius had meant to her.

And now, it was all gone.