Chapter 3, And Goodbye

(I'm done naming these, last one was too edgy.)

The sun slowly crept into the room, as if it were a stream overflowing with water, a yawn can be heard as a ball of green fluff can be seen covered in blankets, the air smelled of fresh morning dew, our ball of green, or the protagonist seems to grow arms suddenly and stretches, sitting up in his bed. He rubs his eyes, pushing the sand out of them, allowing his vision to return to normal, looking out his window he yawns again, and slides his legs off to the side of the bed, putting him in a sitting position, he slides his feet into some brightly colored cyan slippers, other than the bright color they were pretty bland. He stood up quickly, almost immediately he lost vision, for only about 2 seconds, a byproduct of standing up too fast. He slowly waddled his way over to his door and opened it, yawning again after the door creaked open, he then turned right and waddled his way down the hall. When he came out to the main area of his home he looked left, on the kitchen island was a note, he squinted, and then proceeded to sigh and talk to himself, "Looks like mom had to go to work early again." He then proceeded into the kitchen and poured himself a bowl of dry, heart healthy, stale, cheerios. Despite being able to draw just about anything and have it come to life, nothing he made was edible. As they didnt have any milk he ate it dry, but they were better dry anyways, after he, slowly, ate breakfast he went over to the living room and sat down on a small, green, sofa. He picked up the TV remote which sat on the coffee table in-front of the sofa, he scrolled until he found something vaguely interesting, it was just a national geographic documentary on penguins, but it was better than the news, which, as of late, was extraordinarily bland. Around twenty minutes had passed before an alarm began to ring, he looked down at his watch, it was a dark silver with a copper outline, the numbering was in roman numerals, it was, by all means, not cheap, but not expensive either. He saw the time was 7:40, about 10 minutes before school was due to start.

Hi guys! So, I'm back, kind of, but not really, this is all I did for Chapter 3, I had a lot planned, but, I'm really not feeling the anime genre anymore, but I feel you guys deserve the last of my saved work, My writing has improved, even since this chapter, but my mind has different ideas, and I'm going to start work on my Brain Child, i wanna have teh first chapter of it out my Christmas, so yeah, also, WHY ARE YALL STILL READIGN THIS? 8K???? WTFFFFFFFFF tysm, but, for now, this is goodbye.

Another reason I have been very dead is that I am now diseased 💀, don't be born a type 1 diabetic kids, its not fun.

Anyways, that Is all from yours truly, TRB. Love you all! ❤❤❤