Chapter 1 redo

(Oki, sup nerds, I am rewriting the entirety of chapter 1 because reasons. *cough cough* *cheez gag* *cough cough* ANYWAYS, HERE WE GO! Also I got a schedule, I am only writing 4 books at a time rn so ye, o and sorry for me no update, my pc is broken and I can't type, I'm using an Ipad so ye, sorry.)

We begin this with...(shit I forgot, my phones dead. Welp, im going from the exam!) our hero and main character, Katsuki baku- "SHUT IT EXTRA, I'M NOT THE MC!" Jesus, rude much? "OI DEKU!?" "What." "DOES THIS GUY HAVE TO FOLLOW US AROUND DOING WEIRD SHIT?" "Yeah, then how would people know what's happening?" "Uhhhhhh, WE HAVE MOUTHS DAMN YOU!" Then Izuku whacks katsuki over his head, "No swearing in my family friendly christian minecraft server!"

Izuku drags katsuki all the way to UA, past the gate, through the halls, to the auditorium, and to their seats. "Ugh, deku, why'd you do that?" "Do I have to tell you again?" "JUST FUCKING TELL ME!!!" "No swearing in my family friendly christian minecraft server!" And he hit him again, but he didn't pass out this time. "Oki, deku I understand." He said, as he rubbed his extremely large bump left by izuku, as he quietly mumbled "kiss my ass no swearing." "If you say so!" "WAIT NO, DON'T ACTUALLY!" "Well then No swearing in my family friendly christian minecraft server!" "YES SIR" he screamed in terror, as the lecture was about to begin.

"HELLO LITTLE LISTENERS!" "WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO" izuku screamed at the top of his lungs, while lida was doing his robot things like "PAY ATTENTION YOU DELINQUENTS!!!" "Woo, at least some of you are cool!" He shouted, and the rest cannon.

To the city we go! The gate opens, and everyone storms in, izuku summons some shit to blow stuff up, mainly marshmallows, cheese, fire, more fire, uhh, death and destruction, yata yata yata. Then the 0 pointer got released, izuku fired up OFA (one for all) at 40% and blasted towards it, first he flying sidekicked it, the pulled it into a sweep, then sidekicked it, and did a reverse roundhouse kick, the robot, was... shredded.

(Just saying izuku never skips leg day, btw this is a time skip)

Btw I am not getting rid of original chapter 1 because i'm too lazy

You already know izuku-kun my main man got in 1-A, but....... Bakugo, todoroki and mineta got class 1-B, I nerfed them. Lel. Taking their places are.... Mineta to Yui Rio, i told u her already.

Bakugo to mai boi shinsou, and todoroki to drumroll please.......

YOU, not really, well, you reading this, make an OC, I will put it in. You have 3 weeks, go go go, make shit!

Any OC in by the next chapter will be put in. I want appearance, quirk, hero? Villain, EVERY DETAIL, i want side stories to make. Anyways done.

To submit, Dm, PM whatever me, idc. Remember OC due feb 1-7, 2020

No later. Unless I like it. Bai nerds! -random