𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 ― 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭'𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩.

MAMA IM IN LOVE WITH A CRIMINA-

"we were on that big mountain, me and brooke sat down on this old, rusty mining cage. all of a sudden, it started shaking, like an earthquake. and there were lights, and then I looked down in this giant hole. inside of it, right in the middle of it, was either a person or a reptile–" trevor was currently explaining the unusual encounter they had on the mountain together to podcast and phoebe.

"are you even paying attention right now?" he asked, referring to podcast he wasn't even looking at him.

"yeah, i'm just excited we're in jail." podcast replied. everyone around him couldn't help but disappointingly sigh at themselves and wonder how the hell he's still so giddy.

"i thought i heard something say 'gozer'" trevor finished his explanation, to get interrupted by a voice they suddenly heard and the teenagers recognized.

"he speaks the truth." they assumed, and they were right, lucky was in the cell behind. "i was there." she said, approaching closer to the bars to be closer to them and they all turned their heads to her.

"oh my god you have no idea how happy i am to see you!" brooke exclaimed, kneeling on the seat, turning to lucky and holding the bars which separated them.

"now, there's a sentence i'd never thought i'd hear." lucky scoffed. "actually, you guys could really help me with hiding something." she then whispered, her mood changing entirely. "do you have priors? 'cause they'll charge you as a minor."

"wait, what?" brooke furrowed her eyebrows after her smile quickly fell.

"you'll get 2 years, max." lucky continued, ignoring her friend's confusion.

"two!? i'm not spending 2 years in jai-"

"lucky!" brooke's rant was soon interrupted by the commanding, deep voice of one of the police calling out for lucky and all heads turn to him. "quit messing with my inmates."

"sorry, dad." lucky smiled, not being able to hold in back anymore and turning to the door.

"oh, you sick son of a bitch..." the younger teenage girl angrily glared and gritted her teeth at lucky, her rage only rising by the second, wanting to rip apart the jail cell's bars and beat everyone in this police precinct to death with.

"'dad' so you're just..." trevor said calming brooke down while talking to lucky.

"waiting for my ride. yeah." she replied, closing the gate. "you guys look good behind bars."

"i'm never trusting you with anything again." brooke said crossing her arms, disppointed.

"well, you're the one who lies more, so..." lucky reminded her, walking to the main part of the station.

"hey," phoebe stood up from her seat, walking nearer to the cop. "don't we get a phone call?"

"sure you do." he answered. "who you gonna call?"

"egon, if he was still alive." brooke mumbled.

"just-... don't say anything for the time being." trevor whispered to her, hoping nothing else comes out of that mouth that will upset anyone.

~

after waiting for almost an hour, callie finally was seen to come angrily stomping into the police station with who happens to be, brooke's teacher in middle school and phoebe's current science teacher in summer school, mr. gary grooberson.

"where are my kids?" she straightforwardly asked the lady at the front desk.

"they're in the lockup." the woman replied.