𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

Y/n tapped her foot against the white tile floor of the UA medical office, biting her lip impatiently.

"What's got you all worked up?" Recovery Girl mused, stopping her typing on one of the school computers. Y/n sighed, beginning to play with the edge of her mid-thigh pencil skirt.

"It's nothing, really, just the stress of being a mother." Y/n chuckled weakly, sitting down on one of the medical beds.

"Kazuya will be starting kindergarten this coming school year and I don't know, I guess I'm just nervous for him. Whether he'll develop his quirk at school or at home, whether he'll develop a quirk at all." Y/n groaned, "It's a lot to worry about."

"And that's why I didn't have any kids." Chiyo laughed, finishing up her typing. Y/n sent the older woman a playful glare before Chiyo's pager went off.

"Looks like the Entrance Exams are underway, we gotta get our butts over there." She announced, hopping off of the rolling chair she'd been previously sat on.

"I know it just began, but was anyone badly injured?" Y/n asked, following the woman out of the infirmary.

"None yet, but we can split up and take on multiple areas if there are casualties." Chiyo hummed.

"Alright." Y/n agreed, speeding up her pace to match the surprisingly nimble healing-hero. As they weaved their way through the different UA buildings Y/n could feel the rumbling of the exam-machines start underneath her heels, their deep tremors shivering through her body.

"Nezu says that you should go to ground two, I'll go to one." Chiyo reported. Y/n nodded sternly, both of the women splitting off into different directions once they came upon the entrance of the examination grounds.

Y/n stood in front of the already open grounds' doors, at minimum fifty feet of wood creaking as Y/n stepped through them and into the exam. Y/n sneaked quietly through and around the buildings of the testing grounds, narrowly avoiding the bots that the examinees were throwing around like rag dolls and making her way to the top of one of the larger buildings.

"Y/n, my little rockstar, is that you on top of a building?!" A familiarly loud voice shouted in her ear as Y/n's school-issued earpiece crackled to life, the woman wincing and turning down its volume.

"Yes, Mic, It's me. Recovery Girl is on the other site, I'm just here in case anything goes wrong." She replied. Y/n gasped as the building almost gave way beneath her, a large explosion going off in the distance.

"Well, just your luck, looks like some kid with a wild quirk just broke his...uh, his everything! Him and a girl with a broken leg are to your North, we may need some extreme cosmic healing." Present Mic spoke, Y/n taking off and bounding from roof-to-roof as she cornered in on where the explosion came from. Beneath her was a zero point bot with its 'face' decimated, a large gathering of the examinees looking at either it or a young boy and girl who were slumped nearby.

"Look out!" Y/n shouted, catching everyone's attention as she jumped down from atop the building, landing right in front of the young boy just as the siren incidacing that the exam was over blared from the speakers of the watchtowers. The boy looked seconds away from crying, and if he could Y/n was sure it would've been a full out sob, but he passed out almost immediately afterwards.

Y/n cringed at the state of him, kneeling at his side. Both his legs looked twisted unnaturally beneath his bright green tracksuit, his right arm also twisted with the added bonus of having its skin ripped back, revealing the bloodied muscle beneath. It looked like he'd been the victim of a fire after leaping from an eighty story building. Y/n hovered her palms over him, taking a deep breath as her irises glazed over with a golden light, the same light leaving her palms and bathing the boy with its warm presence.

As his legs and arm began to rearrange themselves the markings on Y/n's cheeks began to glow brighter than they usually did, matching her eyes and hands as skin started to wrap itself along the boy's exposed arm muscles until he looked as if he hadn't been severely crippled and on the brink of death just moments before.

Y/n sighed, wiping her forehead before standing up and moving onto the girl. She too was barely conscious, her outwardly swollen ankle a much easier task for Y/n to heal. The woman placed her palm over the ankle, watching as the golden light sunk into the girl's skin and fixed her broken leg.

"Is anyone else injured?" Y/n called to the stunned crowd of examinees. When no one stepped up to answer Y/n smiled, pulling out some marshmallow candy Chiyo had suggested she bring to calm the teens' nerves.

"Wonderful! Now who wants candy?"

*

Y/n tapped her foot impatiently as she so often did, standing outside of her son's preschool as the final bell of the day rang. She wasn't the only parent who's eyes lit up as the children were ushered out by the preschool workers, a familiar shock of white hair bounding out from the daycare and towards her.

"Mommy!" Kazuya squealed, jumping into his mothers arms as Y/n spun him around in a tight hug.

"Kazu!" Y/n laughed, placing her son down to look at him. Y/n gasped as she saw his face, familiar golden markings adorning his cheekbones as he beamed up at her, jittery at Y/n's shocked expression. Shock morphed into pure joy as she rubbed her thumbs over his cheeks, bending down to get a clearer look.

"Kazuya—you, you got your quirk today?" Y/n sputtered. Kazuya nodded proudly, holding up his hands. Blue fire started in his palms, Y/n's eyes widening as she saw the familiar flames lick their way through Kazuya's fingers. The boy concentrated more, closing his eyes and scrunching his nose as the blue flames began to grow into soothing golden ones, Y/n at a loss for words as the marking on his cheeks glowed too.

"Look Mommy! I can heal...like you!" Kazuya's voice was strained as he tried to keep his focus, eventually the flames going out as he became tired of holding them.

"That's great Kazu, your uncles and aunties will be so happy!" Y/n praised, helping Kazuya strap into his car seat. The boy swung his legs against the back of the passenger's seat as Y/n hopped into the driver's seat, entering the after school traffic she'd gotten used to as both a mother and a school nurse.

Her Kazuya had gotten a quirk! Y/n could finally stop worrying.

Finally.

The facial markings in question: