🌟☆CHAPTER FIVE☆🌟

"That brat didn't even call me" said an angry woman coming downstairs.

"Whom?" A person questioned her.

"You know your bunny son" she angrily sat down.

"But he called you at night baby and you called him today early morning too baby"

"What can except from you too??" The man confusely look at his wife.

"Don't give me that look...he took your Personality after all"

"Hey wifey he is busy in his school as it's opened today" the man close a book he was reading.

"You know honey I am possessive over him and my day won't be peaceful before calling my dear cutie son" the woman pout and check her phone if she got a message from her son.

"You know one think jungkook has your features and he has my personality" he chuckle.

"Whatever?" She gave a bored look before checking her phone again.

This are jungkook family. Mr/Mrs.jeon don't live with jungkook for 3years because the both were busy in their work but still always call jungkook if he is alright and Mrs.jeon worried thinks her son is innocent bunny but little she know what really her son is.

"I got idea I will call him after the school" Mr.jeon gave her a done face it's just the same she would call him.

●IN THE OTHER SIDE●

"New year, new class and new reasons to come late" Mrs.stone said with fake sweet voice.

"So what's the reason this time Mr.jeon"

"I was making out with a junior girl and my friends were waiting for me till I finished it" everyone was surprised even taehyung. its first time jungkook told the really reason.

"Just go, sit down and don't make out when the lessons would start"

"And took this cards" she hand them a cards before letting them go and sit down.

Jungkook benchmate is jhope, namjoon benchmate is yoongi and jin benchmate is sana.

"Ok class, since today is the first day back at school, so let's start choosing your new class monitor"

"Taehyung whom you'll choose as your our school president" taehyung stood up, look around the class. He can feel someone staring at him with an angry stare.

"Namjoonssi" taehyung said and sat down quickly as he don't want to feel those stare.

"This year again namjoon is your monitor class" Namjoon stood up, thanked his classmates with his dimple smile.

●SKIP TIME●

After 3 lessons the bell ring telling is breaktime. Every students start to leave their classes.

"Hey taehyung, do you want to come with us" jimin asked.

"Is he coming with us" jungkook husky voice perks up from beside jimin.

"Ah kook you scared me" jimin put his left hand to relax his baby mochi heart.

"No I can't come with you jimin" taehyung nicely said before standing up and giving jungkook a last glance.