🌟☆CHAPTER THIRTEEN☆🌟

An evil person is the one who does some or the other kind of harm to anybody and in some cases a person is evil when he/her does what you dislike or don't want him/her to do. That's what jungkook does to taehyung.

Jungkook acts without remorse, sees who he hates as a pawn to their master plan not caring if it's hurt them or not, he purposely causes harm even when there was a easier human way to do it and getting joy of out peoples pain. Most importantly he won't take responsibility for his actions and he will manipulate people to control them for his own enjoyment.

Everyone for him is an object, livestock, a plaything, furniture except his friends and family. He feels no baseline obligation towards everyone. No person knows that he's mean, rude, cause harm, possessive and crazy for what is his except two person who already knew him.

Jungkook would lie to get what he want, cheat, he willing to destroy a person's life in order to find his own happiness but wouldn't cry to get what he want.

He even sometimes hurt peoples whom doesn't did anything to him but just for selfish reasons.

He only does what he thinks is right no matter what others says he is all right.

But if you ask him whom you enjoy to harm of the peoples you harm them. He will answer you TAEHYUNG.

Seeing taehyung in pain he felts like he got a big award. He enjoy seeing taehyung scar from him, fear and cry because of him.

Why he's doing all this to taehyung?

Because of jimin.

He thought that taehyung is stealing jimin away from him, he felt jealous but not any normal jealous his jealous meant to ruin that person who tries to take what is his.

Jungkook is very possessive, crazy, super intrusive, he is super vindictive and hateful towards taehyung and want to cause pain to him.

Everytime when he sees taehyung and jimin together He felt like a crap, envy, angry and inferior to taehyung.

He hate taehyung so much even if taehyung doesn't do anything to him but he is trying to steal his love jimin that's how jungkook is thinking about it.

Now he is trying to relax his mind but those thoughts makes him so angry. He just wants to kill taehyung not, live happily with jimin but little side of him denying to harm taehyung and that's what confuse him more but he already harm taehyung.

"Why I can't forget that b****?" Jungkook angrily said.

"Am trying to relax my mind but still thinking about him makes crazy"

"But why a little of my heart don't want to forget that b****"

"Whom is the b****?" Jungkook heard a familiar voice, he turn and found a beautiful lady same features as him looking at him blankly.