🌟☆CHAPTER TEN☆🌟

Taehyung was being scared and tried at the same time. Every tear falls from his eyes reminds him about what happened to him. The fear of failure but not urge to be productive. He is wanting jennie beside him and comfortable him with her warm hug but also he doesn't want that stranger do something bad to her.

He's wanting to be alone but not a lonely in darkness room. He want to set up himself but always failed. Fail to be a good son and now fail to be strong person.

He thought before no matter how many days he felt hopeless and sad. He won't feel sad forever but think now he would be sad till he died.

Taehyung shrugged all those thoughts out from his head and stood up as he skipped three lessons and the breaktime bell will ring after minutes.

As he stood up the light of the bathroom came back and his eyes went towards the bathroom mirror looking at his reflection. Messy hair and little red face. He washed his face not wanting someone caught him with this messy look and fixing his messy hair.

He went of the bathroom, take a long breath before begin walking and as he was keeping walking he heard someone calls him from the back and he already know who this voice belongs to.

"Tae bear" a worried jennie run to taehyung who turn his body now facing her.

"You really hell worried me about you tae" she hug him infront the students who are there but they didn't look at them as they don't want jennie make their day hell as a fire.

"You have to inform me you would skip three lesson"

Taehyung was feeling positive and strong now. When he saw that jennie genuinely worries about him.

His mental and emotional is good now seeing to has jennie worried about him. A genuine care and affection sets him at peace and offers him enough strength to deal with the complex routines.

But if he be honest he want to tell her how his life changed only this morning and he  again thought he doesn't wannabe selfish to lose her.

"Thanks of your concern jen" jennie worried face change to happy one.

"Hey what is bestie for? To help each other and be there for each other"

"Now tell me what happened to you?" Taehyung badly doesn't want to lie but he has to do.

"I was feeling tried of father work he had gives to me so I need to take some rest that's why?" Jennie relaxed as she heard what the male said.

"Taehyung" the voice that taehyung was craving to hear it.

"Hello momo" taehyung's heart immediately start beating like the speed of the car.

Momo close her eyes and shows her genuine smile. Taehyung found it necessarily cute and she looks like a smiley angel.

"Taehyung you remember yesterday you promised me to eat breaktime with me" still her smile is on her lips

"Ofcourse we can" taehyung smile back.