Nightmares. . ( convex )

created : march 25th 2022

re-written : april 21st 2022

'•3rd POV•'

' scar ran through the forest, sobbing out of fear '

 ' '' why did i come here?! '' scar whispered to himself '

' suddenly, he stopped running. he couldn't move, he couldn't do anything. all he could do was move his eyes  '

' he heard leaves rustling, scar's eyes widen  ' it found me. ' '

' he looked side to side, waiting for someting to pounce on him '

' a python slithered around in the trees, then slithered down to the ground '

' scar watched with wide eyes filled with tears as the python slithered closer '

' closer. . '

' close- '

scar shot up , panting heavily ' a. .another nightmare. . ' he thought to himself

he got up and slowly walked to the door, slitghly shaking. when he got in the hallway, he started walking to cub's room

' click '

" cub? " scar whispered quietly 

cub looked up from his desk ' he's probably working on another blueprint ' scar thought to himself.  " nightmare? ". scar nodded slowly " it was the python again "

scar closed the door behind him and sat on cub's bed " im sorry for bothering you, cub. "

cub sighed and turned his head to look at scar  " you never bother me, sweetheart. ". scar laid down on the bed, slightly smilling " thank you for being here for me, cub. "

" i'll always be here for you sweetheart, you mean everything to me.  " cub said lovingly, focusing back on his desk

scar snuggled up in cub's blankets " i love you so much cub, you're always so caring about me and stuff. . .thank you "

cub paused then erased something from the blueprint he was working on" eh, don't get mushy with me now, i've got work to do and i can't focus on it if ya keep telling me how much you love me "

scar giggled softly and closed his eyes " you should be working on that in the morning, you should also be asleep with me "

" i don't need sleep, i need to finish this " cub said sketching something

" you don't need to make a thousand different flying machines cub "

cub continued sketching " i do, flying machines are important and we need more of them. "

" they're cool but you're making so many "

" theres never enough flying machines scar "

scar yawned and snuggled a pillow " do what you wanna, goodnight "

" goodnight, sweetheart "