Chapter Four

"Min Min I'm going to miss you " Aera Croaked .
While min min start sobbing , these two kids can be so dramatic Ji An thought smiling to herself "aera its time to go " she alerted her as aera said her goodbyes and entered the cab.

They got to the castle like house and Ji An's eyes wanted to bulb out of its socket, "its so beautiful and big" She exclaimed , aerin in patiently looked through the window following the car as the cab driver stop at the small fountain laid in front.

They came down , and aera bounced around jovially , while Ji An carried their boxes , her aunt pressed the bell twice and in seconds a woman dressed in white and black formal wear welcomed them with a smile bowing to greet as they did the same she showed them where to place their things and told them to wait.

Suddenly a beautiful woman in her forties came down the stairs , they greeted her and she did the same "welcome , you're Kim Su ji right?" She asked while her aunt nodded "welcome".

" What is she doing here?" Jukyung asked her eyes reflecting disgust . "Why is she here?" Ji An questioned in her mind .

"You guys know each other" the woman asked , "we go to haerim together" jukyung replied ascending the marble staircase.

"Ah, well ji An's aunt is our new live in worker , since youngie left and jukyung is my daughter , ji An" she said and continued "jukyung take ji An to her room please".

Jukyung rolled her eyes as she led the way up the stairs , Ji An followed her ," that's the room" jukyung pointed as she left.

Ji An went in to the room , it was neatly arranged and pictures of races and sports were all over the wall , She went to the bathroom to have a quick bath .

Seconds later She heard footsteps , and someone sighing dropping items on the table , She turned off the shower and carried the toilet brush and tied towel against her body .

She carefully tiptoed and saw the back of a guy and began hitting him with the brush "Pervert!!!, Pervert!!!, Pervert" She yelled hitting him.

He caught the brush in his hand so She lost her balance and fell right on top of him , on the bed as the door went ajar revealing his mom and her aunt.

"Aish!!" She squeaked in her mind as her cheeks flushed with embarrassment , and the guy pushed her off "idiot " he blurted , "Ji an you're in the wrong room , this is my son junseo" the woman said as Ji an apologised

7:20

Ji An woke up and assisted her aunt in cooking for the hwangs , when she was done she served them and the little remaining she stuff in a lunch box .

"Good morning Mrs Hwang" I bowed , "you're leaving already?,its still early , hope you've had breakfast?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am".

"Show off" jukyung muttered

"Am leaving "junseo quipped .

"That's good you can go with him Ji An " she smiled , "but omma" he stated and kept shut as he grabbed his keys and Ji an sheepishly followed.

They got to the school gate and he stopped as they came out together earning sighs from his girl fans.

"Hi , Ji an " going min exclaimed but his smile came to a stop when he saw Junseo car behind.

"How are you with him " hyung min asked through gritted teeth and junseo saw an opportunity to irritate his nemesis .

He put his hands around her shoulders and drew her closer to him "we live..." He started but Ji An closed his mouth with her hands while pinching his hands at his back " everyone please go, there's nothing to watch here" she announced as people left she let go.

"Ouch" groaned

"How can a girl like you have so much strength" he pointed out.

She dragged him somewhere else while hyung min waited.

" What do you think you were doing " Ji an asked.

"Revenge , you want me to remind you" he blurted.
"What do you want?" She questioned looking through his dark eyes that complimented his black hair.

"Move out of my house , I want my space" he ordered.

"I can't" she retorted.

" Then I guess everyone can know you're my maid or your aunt is our maid" he smirked.

"Fine , I don't care" she blurted brushing hardly against his shirt as she left.

******************†*********
"Sorry , for leaving , don't mind him , I just saw him nearby" she explained to hyung min who still had doubts but shoved it off.

"Ji An!!!" Ha na called out ,"watch this"

It was a video and junseo stood on the table "announcement my fellow students ,I have an important news to tell you about , about no one else but Kim Ji An , the new student" he paused .

While Ji An thought for a second , her heart beating , pupils dilated , and suddenly her hands were shaking , middle school bullying she reminisced how they bullied her when they found out her aunt sells street food .

In a split second she ran as Junseo words ran through the school speakers "Ji An " Junseo continued before Ji an arrived panting " Ji an is a maid in my house , so disgusting right , and I give you power to do with her anything you like until she gives up and leaves this school and my house" he ended as she stepped down.

He then whistled in her ears "I guess you'll have to leave now" he smirked.

A/N

Oh my God , I know you guys want to hate Junseo I feel the same but you know Junseo is just like young do from the hiers , he sees a girl in his house and he has a lot of girl fans and then she falls on him by mistake and then they go to the same school , he probably thought she was a sly fan or gold digger , soo, that's why he's like this.