Chapter Six

A/N

Wow!, I'm so elated yet so surprised. I didn't know this book would get a lot of support, its been four months but who's counting.

Thanks for your love
Mineul Shippers🍕🍕

*****

Ji An

Rolling on the bed doesn't help, how do I make junseo drop the sue against hyung min ah.

The crescent familiar ringing tone vibrated on my bed. Speak of the angel.

"Hey, ji ah are you up?"

"Yes, what's up?"

"Well, I wanted to ask if-"

"Yah!!!, Ji Ah!!!, are you going to sleep in there" Junseo yelled, banging my door.

I muted hyung min and answered "I'm coming"

As I was about to go back to my phone, he knocked again "remember we are going together, I can't afford to be late!"

"I said I'm coming!" I yelled back.

"Hyung min, I'll talk to you at school." Cutting the call and adjusting my hair before coming out.

"What took you so long?!" He asked.

"Let's just go" I said reluctantly, entering the car.

The ride was silent, not like I wanted to talk to him or anything.

In some minutes we arrived at the gate of the school as he stopped abruptly.

"You don't want people to see you with me right?, So get down"

I nodded Swiftly, coming down from the car. See him acting all nice as if he didn't make it known I was his maid.

"Ji ah!" Ha na called out, suddenly clinging unto me.

"Ha na!" I whined, continuing "junseo dosent want to drop the suit, and because of me hyung min might be in danger"

"Ji ah, don't worry about it, worry about yourself, you dont know what the students may be cooking up"

I smiled at her, waving warily as we departed for different classes. She was right, I should, be worried about myself.

I plumped down at my seat and brought out my books, even though I was getting looks, I looked nonchalant.

Then just who I dreaded the most, sat beside me, Junseo.

"You should learn to say thank you" he urged, then continued "I mean, how did your desk get here?, how are you still unharmed?".

" What are you rambling? " I turned to him, with a bored expression.

He then smirked "I'll show you, during lunchtime, don't miss the show" with that he left.

~~~~~~~

"And we'll  eat the gimpab..." I stared into space as ha na kept talking, what was he going to show me during lunchtime?

It got to our turn, we were served rice and other sides.

Not too long before junseo made and entrance, holding a guy by his collar.

He aggressively pushed him to my side which made me startled.

Everyone's  eyes piqued with interest, food was now secondary all of a sudden.

"Apologise" he commanded the boy, who's faced was bruised with his busted lip.

The guy looked at me, irked. Then turned to me "I'm sorry, I'm sorry for throwing flour on you" he said in a mere whisper.

"Satisfied?" He asked junseo, but junseo smirked shaking his head, "No, kneel properly and apologise"

"I'm sorry, I've said it now--"

A punch from nowhere suddenly silenced him. Hyung min.

"Let's go Ji An" he smiled at me, offering a hand.

I accepted and we left the cafeteria.

******
"Aish!!!, hyung min!!. That guy, should I just kill him" junseo yelled at the top of his lungs, at the rooftop.

"Yahh, be quiet. You're not the only one here" a guy named do min complained

"Do min ahhh, you're back?" He exclaimed, then continued "I finally got my friend back".

" whatever, are you still bullying the kids?, that's childish" do min retorted.

Junseo smiled as they went back to the cafeteria to eat.

Classes commenced as usual, till it was closing hour, chauffeurs with lined up fancy cars.

"Hyung min, bye" Ji An said, waving as he smiled back.

"You like him, right?" Ha na asked.

"No, we are just friends" she replied, nervously smiling.

"Hmmmm friends. I have to go Ji An, bye"  and with that ha na left.

Ji An walked down a bit, till a familiar car stopped her tracks.
"Hop in" junseo said nonchalant.

"No, thank you. I also have to stop by somewhere" she swiftly bowed, not looking at him.

*******

It was a Monday morning, the school suddenly announced a trip, more like a vacation and guess who planned that?.

They were put in teams, to be placed in different buses.

Team A consisted of  Ji Ah, ha na, junseo and Tae jun

"Hmm, why do I have a feeling this was planned?" Ha na thought, while they were listening to the intercom.

In seconds punches were thrown at junseo from Ji an till he fell to the ground and collapsed.

Only for Ji an to discover, she only imagined it, she started to chuckle at her evil thoughts.

"Woah, ji An you must be so happy I'm going with you" junseo teased, as Ji An's smirk turned to a Deadly frown.