Chapter Ten

Song for Chapter: Love is the moment (If you've watched the heirs they sang the song there so, and it fits what happens in this wacky chapter)                 

                     J U N S E O

The next morning Junseo felt guilty, pacing around his spacious room.  "What if something happened to her?, is she okay?" Thoughts like this clouded his mind.

He heard a faint knock on his door, he rushed to open it as he saw Aerin with a tray of soup, a bored expression marred on her face.

"My omma said to give you, don't you want it?" She asked him, bringing the tray to herself.

"Where's Ji an?"

Aerin smiled, dropping the bowl of soup in his hands. A mischievous smile creeping it's way to her face.

"Wae?, Do you like her?" She asked, which caught him off guard for a second.

"She went to her parents ashes in Gyeongdu. Today is their Two years Death Anniversary" she sighed after getting no response from a flustered Junseo.

"Alright, you can go.."

She stopped him in his tracks, clicking her tongue as she circled around him.

"You have to take me or else I'll tell Ji an you're going?"

"Annyeong, just stay home" he pat her hair softly, bending to her height.

She brought out her small phone and searched Ji an's name, her finger went in slow motion approaching the caller button.

"Arraso!, You can come with me" he gave up, as she put the phone in her pocket.

"I'm going to change, if you leave without me I'll call Ji an" she smiled, pointing to the phone.

*******

"Road trip, tada tada!. Du DU DU du DU!" She hummed, her hands out the car window as it felt the breeze.

"Hyah kid, Keep your hands inside" Junseo scolded, closing the windows a bit, earning a frown from Aerin.

The rest of the trip went nice except when Aerin wanted to pee in the middle of traffic, and when she was hungry as she demanded Junseo to buy her a subway sandwich.

He watched her drain all the juice in her system and consume the subway sandwich within thirty minutes.

"We're he.." he turned and watched her sleepy self, she wasn't such a trouble maker as she slept, he thought to himself.

He put on the Air Conditioner to blast, and covered her with a mini duvet he kept in his car for emergencies.

He walked down to the place as he looked for Ji an, he finally saw her smiling and talking with her parents picture.

He walked towards her "Annyeong!, Surprise!" He half yelled.

She had to blink twice to really know that he was here, it wasn't a daydream or fantasy.

"What are you doing here?, How did you?" She asked, as she dragged him out of there till they got to the parking lot.

"I wanted to apologize for last night"

"Yah Hwang Junseo!, Do you think my life is a joke to you?. You can just tamper with my life the way you wish?. Hyah!, It's not funny. Do I seem like a joke?, Why do you keep crossing boundaries?, Why do you keep Interfering with my life?. What do you want?, Why do you keep confusing me to thinking you're actually nice!. Go back right now!" Her angry voice resonated through the walls of the parking lot.

"Bian.." he said sourly, as he gave her a sleepy Aerin to carry before zooming off in anger.

"Ji an!, I missed you" Aerin smiled as her eyes fluttered open.

"How did you come with Junseo" she asked.

"I threatened him to let me come with, so I'm here" she hugged Ji an again.

******

The next Morning

Junseo left very early in the morning before Ji an could catch him and apologize. She paced around the room thinking of how to apologize.

Soon enough, she arrived at school and met ha na at the gate smiling like she had won the lottery.

"Ha na Qwenchana?, You look super happy?"

"Tae jun asked me out" she smiled shyly as Ji an tickled her, teasing the life out of her before they got to class.

She saw Junseo, he looked very pale like all the colors were drained from his face, his expression was enough to make people shit on their pants.

He had cuts on his lip, his forehead and his nose, he resembled a particular word "Hell" and this was all her fault, she thought as she crumpled in her seat.

The bell rang signalling lunch, hyung min was having a chat with Ha na on their table and her mind wasn't there at all, she was completely in another state of mind, toying with her food.

"Ji an, Qwenchana?" Hyung min asked as she nodded with a smile.

I'm going to go crazy!, It's Rachel Lee

It's really her!

She's so beautiful!

Her and Junseo would make a perfect match

Rachel Lee!

Then whispers started, some girls were going crazy and jumping everywhere, just because of a particular human.

Rachel Lee Sashayed to the school, her customized uniform fitting her body perfectly. Of course everyone knew Rachel Lee, a Korean fashion icon at a very young age, all due to her Assemblyman father. In the eyes of the public, her and Junseo were the perfect Match.

"What?" Ji an asked, as she thought she didn't hear what Rachel said.

"Can I seat here?" She asked again as Ji an nodded with a smile, all the students eyes were on them. They didn't get why she'd want to seat with Ji an.

"I suddenly lost my appetite, see you later Ji an" Ha na retorted, seeing all the glances some students were stealing.

"Did I do something wrong, Otteoke?"

"Annyeong, she had something to do" Ji an said, quenching Rachel's imaginary worries.

"You know, I don't have any friends and um you're the only one I know. So, would you like to be my bridesmaid for I and Junseo's wedding" she asked as Ji an coughed, hyung min quickly passing her  water.

"Why me?, You can ask someone else?. How about Jukyung?"

"I don't know. I like you better, you know your place and you don't step out of the line. You know, some people forget who they are and I hate those kinds. When the rich are suddenly nice to them, they mistake it for affection forgetting their place"

*****
A/N

How do you see this chapter?, I kinda feel it's boring but don't worry sweets, it's only just the beginning.

So far, this book has eleven more chapters before it ends, so stay tuned and tell your friends.

Vote and Comment please. I'm also working on a JiminXRosé fanfic, and it's going to be ten chapters. Just something for Christmas.

Moon Jia💜