GF Stealer Tony

Bibble softly kisses Y/N's crusty dry lips while they are listening to Kidz bop. They hear a knock at the door, who could it be? 

It's TONY LOPEZ! HERE TO STEAL YOUR LOCAL GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Bibble is astonished by Tony's actions, some could call him daring. Bibble was shaken, yet turned to the other wall, stirred. 

"What are you doing here Tony, I thought I had told you to never come back over here again or I was going to become your step-dad," Bibble exclaims with fear in his eyes but confidence deeply visible in his high-pitched voice.

"Listen, man, I already said I was gonna be YOUR step-dad ... AND steal your girl, so here I am." Tony Lopez stands in his place while turning off the blood-red led lights coming from the legs of his pants running back down into the driveway.

"I know what I have to do now..." Stated Bibble, looking deeply into Tony's eyes with a deep spread of passion to kiss his... wait no. that's not what I was thinking, cut that out. 

Then looking towards Y/N. "You need to go, now!" He shouts towards them, showing his braveness. 

Impressed by his motives, Y/N backs away to a far corner in the small room that Bibble called his crusty dusty home, Y/N never liked going there anyways. 

Bibble's house was filled with smaller things, maybe to make himself feel bigger idk. His walls were the same georgeuos color as his shimmery coat that lay on his back so gracefully. 

They hear a faint noise coming from the outside of the window, followed by a knock.