Greif - Heartbreak - Hopelessness

Tony finally got to Bibble's house, forgetting that he had left Bibble to die by the ice cream man. Tony hurriedly scurried up to his door and used his break-in skills from previous (unknown experiences) to go into his house to make sure he was alright.

Seeing Bibble laying on the floor, Tony held back the tears in his eyes, he left him to die and didn't care for the outcome. Suddenly, Bibble let out a soft hello from his blood-filled lips.

Tony leaned over and kissed Bibble, whose lips were still warmed, Bibble knew it was Tony. 

Bibble hadn't held back his feelings anymore.

"Tony" Spoke Bibble, "I don't care what anyone else thinks of me, but I love you, Tony". 

"shhhhh, you're safe here. I'm always going to be on your side" Tony expressed while holding Bibble in his hairy unwashed arms. "you even smell like candy" Tony chuckled. 

Before Bibble's last breath, he felt satisfied by his last actions. 

A single tear from Tony Lopez's eyes escaped and ran down his cheek and onto Bibble's soft blue and purple coat. 

Bibble was gone. 

------

(a few minutes later)

------

After sobbing over Tony's toy, he retrieved his phone from his back pocket. To call Y/N.

It rung ...

"Tony! Are you kidding me? Why haven't you picked me up? I'm a good few miles away from Bibble's house" 

Tony felt a stab in his chest, his throat tightened. Pulse quickened. 

"Yeah I'm really sorry about that, I actually wanted to tell you something too. It's about Bibble actually" Tony's eyes started to water as the memories of Bibble started to flood through his brain. 

"Bibble? Is he ok?" Y/N's voice sounded of worry, their hands were beginning to shake as they were genuinely worried about their boyfriend they had left at the ice cream man's truck. 

"He..." Tony's voice cut out, both lines of the phone were silent, ".... is dead. He told me the last thing that he wanted me to tell you was that he truly loved you". 

Y/N hung up. They dropped to their knees, digging their palms into the sockets of their eyes. Then screaming in utter pain and despair. They didn't know what to do any further. 

Y/N had felt so terrible but heard Tony's TikTok car remming down the street where he left her previously. Hope. 

The car stopped, Tony got out and stood in front of Y/N, looking down on them. 

"I kissed him" He spoke. 

"W-what?" Y/N questioned, ".....who?"

"I think you know who, baby" Tony looked down to his Nike Air Force 1/1 Low sneakers, and let out a grin. "Bibble". 

Tony bent down only to place a hand onto Y/N's shoulder, looking them deep in the eyes. Y/N felt scared, while Tony let out a laugh. 

"You f*cking fool! Falling for him when you always knew I was the better option. Leaving to go hang out with him instead of with your ex-friend."Tony strengthened his grip on Y/N's shoulder then let go. 

Y/N was alone.