The Ice Cream Man

ITS THE ICECREAM MANANNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Come get your ice cream little boys and little girls. Come one come all!" They were deeply horrified by the ice cream man.

The ice cream man haunted their neighborhood for far too long. They grabbed the nearest toothpick and walked outside, hiding the inner terror that they would soon have that would control the fate of both of them.

When they walked up with their toothpicks, the ice cream man didn't notice at first and soon went to the back. To grab some special materialistic ingredients. He poured it into the ice cream cone then asked what the lovely little boys wanted.

"The sky is blue" is the code sentence for the ice cream man for the special people in the back to get their gear ready. 

They were ready to change the course of history and all of the perspectives of the ice cream industry.

Stepping out of the molded ice cream van, Bibble and Tony Lopez fired the toothpick right into his skull. Blood gushing out, the men in the backfired cones at their knees to try and stop them from getting away, if that didn't work they would have tried to kick their kneecaps backward.

Tony goes back into Bibble's home, leaving Bibble in his tracks with spoons being launched back at him. 

"Hurry Y/N, we need to leave!" Tony grabs Y/N's elbow and pulled them into the shiny truck that he paid with his TikTok money from dancing shirtless 90% of the time. Not to mention all the Hype House money that he receives too, but at least his car is nice. 

To Be Continued...