Confessions

"Hurry Y/N, we need to leave!" Tony grabs Y/N's elbow and pulled them into the shiny truck. 

"Uwu ok my love, Tony Lopez....." Y/N spoke from the corner of the street. 

They ran away together, they were very unsure of where they were going, but all they knew is that they were together. Y/N didn't want to leave Bibble, but they felt more of a connection to Tony Lopez.

After using Grammarly to check his grammar, Tony retrieved something invisible from his gum-filled pocket. With love in his eyes, he looked at Y/N and spoke through his lips that have kissed many (of age people lets hope),

"Y/N, I have successfully stolen you from Bibble, may I behold the pleasure and take thee hand in eternal marriage." Tony's lips began to mutter. His eyebrow began to rise out of enjoyment for the whole situation. 

"I am unaware of what I would have ever done without you, but if you do not feel the same love for me. Do not keep me in this forbidden hole that you call, simping. So I must ask you again, do you share the same feelings as I do in exchange for this cheese-bitten ring that I have been keeping since the day I've met you." Y/N was speechless but relieved they didn't have to experience the sheer embarrassment Tony Lopez just went through. 

"I don't......" Y/N slowly spoke, surprised that they had even begun with that. 

Y/N's mind went racing,  palms turned into an ocean with the amount of sweat that was being produced in their pores. 

 "I can't accept your love, and I will forever live with the pain that I have caused you tonight, I am desperately sorry." Tony's eyebrows dropped. 

His smile slowly faded from his fake-tanned skin. 

"I understand...". Tony Lopez walked out from their hiding place to go find Bibble to have a man-to-man conversation.

"Tony..... Where are you going now?" Y/N said to Tony Lopez, "To Bibble's house ... I need to talk to him. And I can't have ANYTHING standing in my way anymore." Y/N let him go, not wanting to hurt his feelings further. 

She was heartbroken, not just for him, but for themself as well. They did love him, they just weren't at the right time to properly love one another, since Y/N was still having relations with Bibble. 

Tony Lopez shut his car door leaving Y/N still at the street corner.