14

— boring day

— boring day.
fire.

the warm water feels hella nice against all 6 of sennas scars. the group decided it was time to take a break and they were currently in the hot springs.

senna floated around on her back. she was wearing one of kataras bathing suits since she doesn't have any because of the you know, accident.

suddenly she felt a splash of water hit her face. she gasped and sat up. sokka was standing above her with a smirk.

"ha! sneak attack! gotcha!" he laughed.

senna stood up and used her water bending to splash him, "forgetting im a waterbender?" she said with a smirk.

he then kicked the backside of her leg which caused her to fall right back into the water.

"hey! what the fuck!"

"language!" shouted katara who was squeezing water out of her hair.

senna rolled her eyes, "sorry mother."

"i learned that trick from you! are you proud of me?" he smirked, putting his hand out for senna to grab.

"yeah im proud." she grinned, grabbing his hand and pulling him into the water.

he let out a yelp and landed in the water right on top of senna. his bare chest was touching her covered one. they had never been this close before. sokka laughed nervously, "sorry!" and quickly got up.

senna laughed, standing up as well, "it's okay!"

aang watched from a distance. he narrowed his eyes at sokka who wraps a towel around senna.

"twinkle toes, dont you think it's a bad idea to expose your arrows? i mean, it's only us who knows your alive." toph said to aang but he was too distracted by senna.

he watched with a smile as she practiced some of her waterbending but frowned when he saw sokka was standing with her.

"did twinkle toes drown?" she asked katara.

"nope, he's just staring." katara sighed, "at her."

[xxxxxxxxxx]

sokka and katara left the hot springs to go and find some food which was shocking since them two never go and find food together.

the remaining three all stayed at the hot springs, chilling. it was hella boring but whatever. senna practiced her bending while aang and toph practiced some earthbending.

she yawned and raised her arms up in the air, creating a wave but it falls due to how tired she was. instead of sleeping, she stays up all night reading that book she bought on the tiamat.