29

— a play about us?fire

— a play about us?
fire.

the past few days have been interesting. first of all, katara and zuko went on a trip together and now katara doesn't hate zuko anymore which is good.

senna finally warmed up to suki and the two are best of friends now.

aang has been really keeping up with his training since the comet is really soon.

and senna and sokka, well they haven't really talked.

the gaang is currently on ember island and they're chilling around, eating breakfast while aang and zuko practice firebending. besides sokka who was nowhere to be found. senna was glad he wasn't there because he's been trying to talk to her and she's not ready to talk to him.

she feels too bad.

suddenly, a loud hollering scared the group and they all turned around and spotted sokka running toward them with a piece of paper in his hands.

"you guys are not gonna believe this! there's a play about us!"

a what?

"i was just in town and i found this poster!" sokka exclaimed happily, taking a seat next to his sister and the dual bender.

senna grabbed the poster from the boy and took a look at it. on it, she could see katara, aang and sokka all huddled together with zuko in the background.

"hey! what's this shit! me, suki and toph aren't even on it!" the girl huffed, angrily.

"what?! im not on the poster! there is no way the play will be good," toph said, senna agreeing with her, "no way."

"what? how is that possible?" katara said, completely ignoring the fact that three important people are missing from the poster.

"listen to this," sokka began, reading the text on the poster, "the boy in the iceberg is a new production from acclaimed playwright pu-on tim, who scoured the globe gathering information on the avatar, from the icy south pole to the heart of ba sing se. his sources include singing nomads, pirates, prisoners of war, and a surprisingly knowledgeable merchant of cabbage. brought to you by the critically acclaimed ember island players."

"so people have been watching us?" senna questioned once sokka finished reading.

"not quite."

"ugh! my mother used to take us to see them. they butchered love amongst the dragon every year!" zuko groaned, earning a laugh from senna.

"i bet you really enjoyed that one," she chuckled as zuko rolled his eyes.

"yea, yea i sure did," he answered sarcastically.

the others looked at them weirdly.

"sokka, do you really think it's a good idea for us to attend a play about oursleves?" katara asked, being all unsure and cautious like she always is.