Author's Advertisement

Pleaase read my second story The Billionaire Love Conquest. Don't forget to vote and leave your comment please. As I want to know what do you think of my second story.

Thank you so much....

Here's the The Billionaire Love Conquest Synopsis:

Behind the sweet, innocent, angel-like look, Cara Nicole Rivas was more than what her physical appearances offered. As they say looks can be deceiving. Sweet but deadly.

She engaged herself into different life risk activities. Sky diving, Bungee jumping, Car racing, motor racing,.. name it, she's a master.

Due to her Dad ill request and for always being in danger, she was moved to Barcelona and was transferred in a school of snobbish socialite, where she started her life with a low profile knowing what a high profiled risk brought to her life.

What she doesn't know that being a low profiled brings her to the hands of the selfish wicked Annabel, a beautiful cheerleader and happened to be the girlfriend of the handsome devil Alexander Morrison.

Known as being the notorious devil and rebellious son of the Billionaire Maxwel Morrison, the face of every magazines and newspapers all over Spain. Who thought he's the high and mighty Morrison who can and never failed to achieved anything he wanted. Alexander Morrison, a womanizer who change his girl as often as he changes his clothes.

What happened when the two collides? A tough with stony heart and a heart-melting looks.... What happened when all secrets of their past revealed?