Chapter 5: Mr. Control Freak

"Yes, I get jealous. Yes, I get possessive. Why? Because what's mine is mine, and sometimes I think someone might steal you away forever." -Unknown

----------------------------------

( Partially Edited )

Stavros' POV

I woke up with warm sensations, somewhat like warm needles poking on my skin, biting on my exposed skin. I realized it was the sun rays peeking through the floor-to-ceiling window.

I sat up and winced at a throbbing pain in my head. It was like a wrecking ball repeatedly hitting my skull.

My eyes involuntarily darted to a small object on my side table, and it screamed midday. This day has been the longest time I've ever slept.

A ghost of a smile formed on my lips when a scenario of last night flooded my head. The kiss we shared with Alessandra.

Alessandra was lovely, though I did end up having blue balls. However, I find it a success.

Baby steps. She seemed not the sort of a woman to rush.

She was very responsive last night. Her lips were as soft as I expected, and they tasted fruity, similar to her scent.

A wide smile plastered on my face.

Just the thought of the scene makes my down-part anatomy get all excited. Although, it isn't fun having a cold shower every time Alessandra crosses my mind.

I've been doing this cold shower thing since I first saw her in the lobby. Now, after that kiss, it's going to be doubled, that's for sure.

I got up to look for some Tylenol in my medicine cabinet. I needed it to get rid of my headache. Then, I went to take a shower.

I'm still thinking of what to do today, something related to Alessandra, as I don't feel like going to work.

It's Saturday, for goodness sake.

Since when has the day of the week is ever a matter to me?

"Shit!"

How am I going to contact her?

I forgot to ask for her number. I was thinking about asking for it last night, but things got out of hand, not that I regretted anything.

Maybe I'll just show up at her place.

Yeah, that should do.

I went down to my kitchen, made some coffee, and grabbed something to fill my stomach.

So I decided to do some work while eating, and soon I was immersed, just like always, in reading contracts. I made a few calls and didn't realize it until late afternoon.

......................

Alessandra's POV

I woke up and went straight to the washroom to have a shower. I smelt like alcohol, and I don't even know why I didn't get a shower before I went to bed last night.

After I showered, I brushed my teeth and got changed. I headed downstairs to look for Lucy. The lower floor was tranquil, which is so very unusual scenario.

Too quiet.

Where is she? Is she still in bed?

I'll probably make some breakfast and wake her up later. Well, it's ten in the morning.

I was about to open the fridge when I noticed a sticky note.

Ali,

Sorry I didn't wake you up. Last night, I forgot to tell you that I'll be with Alex today. He's friendly, and I want to know more about him.