Chapter 9: The Lies

"One lie is enough to question all truths." - Anonymous

.........

Stavros' POV

I woke up feeling sticky with sweats, plus a throbbing headache, caused by a damn hangover.

My eyes slowly open but closes it again, squinting couple times to adjust my vision with the sun rays flooding the room.

I stirred when I felt a hand around my waist, legs intertwined, head on my chest. I remembered I saw Ali's face last night and I remember kissing her.

But that's impossible!

I move the head gently, her arms, and slowly untangling my legs out of hers, as I slowly get up. I winced when I felt a sharp pinching in my head.

I looked back at the woman sleeping peacefully with disarrayed hair above her head and checked who is she? She had a dark brown hair like Alessandra, but shorter.

Wait?

"Krystina?" an audible gasp broke out my lips when realization dawns on me, hard.

"Fuck!" I hissed inaudibly between clenched teeth.

Shocked, stunned, bewildered, engulfed my whole being.

As if on cue she stirred, then she opened her eyes as I was hurriedly picking up my clothes and putting them on while trying not to stumble.

"Dammit!"

Shit! Shit! Shit! I chanted in my head as I put on my pants.

Alessandra will never forgive me for this! What had I done? I have never felt so scared in my whole life until today.

"Dammit, Krystina!" I mentally cursed.

"Good morning, handsome! That was fun last night," she exclaimed nibbling her lower lip, in her most sensual tone as she batted her lashes. She pulled the covers out of her naked form and I didn't bother to look.

"Whatever happened last night Krystina is NOTHING!" I said sternly, tone rising at the end, giving her the looked of stay-away-from-me! Then, I stormed out of the room without waiting for her response.

As I run-walk along the hallway to the stairs heading down to the main floor, I saw Demetrio heading to the stairs, too. "You were deadly drunk last night, man," he commented, thoroughly amused. "Partying hard, indeed! This is what I missed in a long time!" he exclaimed, grinning happily.

He looks like he just woke up just like me, with his just-fucked hair. Shirt half unbuttoned, a little piece of the shirt was tucked in. Well, he seems he pretty got laid last night, judging his looks.

And so yourself. My inner-self said mockingly. I don't know if we really did have sex last night. I couldn't remember anything.

"I can't remember anything from last night," I remarked casually. "What time the party ended?"

"About 2 AM I believe," he replied nonchalantly. "Tsk, tsk .... It was the best party ever!" he remarked as he grinned. "Not single one came out sober last night! Jeeezzz. It was just wild!" he chuckled, as he pats my shoulder lightly. He trudges down the stairs ahead of me and I trailed behind him.

We saw Angela, two more girls, Nicolas, and Zandros at the main floor huge living room, talking while having coffee.

"Coffee guys?" Zandros asked as we got closer. Zandros is comfortably sitting on the corner of the long couch while sipping his coffee.

"Yes, please. Do you have Tylenol or Advil or anything for a headache?" As I plopped down on one of the couches closer to Nicolas. He pressed the buzzer that was on top of an end table close to where he seated. Then, Laila came in shortly.