Chapter 24: The Kidnapping

"When you are holding each other's hand, you will never let your lover go." — Unknown

( Unedited )

Stavros POV

I peeled my eyes open and abruptly shut them up, blinking rapidly to adjust to the blinding light coming from the sun streaming through the transparent glass window wall.

My eyes involuntarily darted to the clock sitting on the bedside table.

I groaned unconsciously and shut my eyes.

It's half-past ten in the morning.

I slept in.

I felt so hot, and my chest felt...

A wide smile broke on my lips as I stared at her head resting on my chest.

Her hair smells like blossoming lavender in the spring.

She nestled closer to my side, with her hand coiled around my waist like a vine.

I lightly brushed my fingers through her silky hair and lightly kissed the top of her head.

She smelled of vanilla and lavender.

Then, she stirred, and Ali looked at me through her long curly lashes with sleep-daze eyes.

And holy fuck! She looked ravishing, and my body reacted hotly at her sight.

Sleep-induced eyes stared innocently at me, and my cock hardened as I held her hypnotizing eyes prisoner.

"Morning, baby," I drawled huskily. Not even my voice could hide the carnal longing growing.

"Morning," she replied hoarsely.

And that's it.

Her raspy voice snapped the tiny ounces of restraint left in me.

She shifted, dropping her head on the pillow, and I rolled on top of her. I leaned on my elbow, hovering over her.

I grind my erections against her pelvis, and she groaned.

"Stavros!" She exclaimed. Her eyes grew wider like a saucer as she blushed furiously.

I laughed loudly.

She's clueless about how hot she is when she's blushing. Everything about her is testing my willpower.

Fuck self-control.

I bent down and kissed her slowly, teasing her.

"You were so wild last night, baby," I murmured against her ear, then sensually licked her earlobe.

She gasped.

I kissed her lips again, pulled the covers off her, and flung them at the bottom of the bed.

She squealed in surprise.

I grinned as my eyes skimmed her naked body.

She was about to cover her body with her hands, but I stopped her.

"You're so beautiful, Alessandra!" I murmured with admiration.

The ache in my groin is demanding attention.

I quickly captured her lips and explored her deliciously hot mouth. Too familiar with the sweet, intoxicating taste that I couldn't get enough of it.

Soon we made love again and again.

The satisfaction (yet still not enough) she gave me is indescribable.

She was always what I wanted.