Chapter 2: New member, new friends

It was a nice day at Seton Academy as we see Y/n, Ranka, Jin, Hitomi and Akari are in a cooking class that Jin, Hitomi and Akari have planned so they can teach animals how to cool. We see both Ranka and Y/n wearing aprons while the two listen as Jin tells them.

Jin: Alright listen up. After a while I'll be in charge of the cooking club but if you both want to join you two have to show us if you both are capable of cooking for this club. If not then one of you or both will be kicked out, is that clear.

Ranka: Of course!

Y/n: Hang on, is it really necessary to kick us out if we fail a dish? Isn't that what cooking club is for? You make it sound like we're in a reality TV show rather then a club.

Akari: (smirk) He has a point there bro. How can we get new members if most of them always fail without any teachings?

Jin: I know what I'm doing and you will obey to it!

Y/n: Fine.

Jin: And try not to burn the place down, that includes you Y/n!

Y/n: (anger) I don't easily burn things around me!

Akari: (smile) Alright you two let's just calm down and let's get started. Ranka would you like to go first, doesn't matter if you fail or not just try your best.

Ranka: (smile) Don't worry I-

???: I won't let you down!

Then they were a bit surprised to see a female Koala within their club with eyes of determination in her.

Akari: Huh well that was unsuspected.

Hitomi: (smile) Hello are you here to join us?

Yukari: (smile) Yes, sorry to butt in but allow me to introduce myself, my name is Yukari Komori it's nice to meet you. I would like to join your cooking club if you don't mind.

Akari: (smile) Sure doors are open to anyone to join. By away ignore my brother rant when it comes to animals, he's not much as a animal lover.

Jin: Do you really have to tell her that?

Akari: (smirk) Not may fault you scare a few animal children without them knowing you hate animals.

Jin: What ever.

Y/n: So what brings you here to this club Yukari?

Yukari: I desire to join your club so I can cook the greatest food I could ever tasted! It's my dream to eat the greatest thing jn the world.

Jin: Right, you do realise that Koala only eat Eucalyptus and not meat right?

Yukari: Y-Yes but I want to try something different because I'm tired eating Eucalyptus all the time. That's why I wanna join your club and try my best!

Akari: (smile) Sure your welcome to join us. How's about you show us what you got.

Yukari: I will!

She then start to cook as she gather as many ingredients and put them into the pan but some have fallen out but she puts them back into the pan ans start to move them around but in a slow pace and a bit far from the flames on top of the oven. They waited for a while and soon it was done, they look at the food that she made for them and it looks pretty good.

They all take a taste and it was really good.

Hitomi: (surprised) Whoa this is good.

Akari: (smirk) You can say that again! This is wonderful Yukari!

Yukari: (smile) Thank you, I'm glad you like it.

Jin: So who is up next?

Akari: (smirk) Hey Y/n, you wanna go up next and show us what you got.