Chapter 6: I am Male!

We see students making their way to Seton Academy for another day of school. Among them was Y/n who is waking among with the other students. He's walking by, minding his own business when he sniff the air and then stop and look around. All the students were walking by while Y/n senses something or something is watching him.

He had a feeling that someone is nearby as he look around the trees and bushes around him. He was standing there now alone as he look around and waiting for any sudden movement or sound.

Ranka: Y/N!!!!!!!

Sudden Ranks tackle him from behind which made him and Ranka fell onto the ground as Ranka licks him on the face while Jin approaches over to him.

Jin: Thought you would dodge that since you dragon's smell good.

Y/n: Shut the fuck up Jin.

Soon he gets up and once up Y/n tells Jin and Ranka.

Y/n: I suggest you both leave this area if I were you two.

Jin: Why?

Ranka: Is something wrong?

Y/n: Just please go. I have a bad feeling that we might get ju-

Suddenly a gang of lion appear around them and next thing they know they were surrounded by the bang of lions as they growl at them.

Y/n: God damn it.

Jin: Thanks for getting us into this situation.

Y/n: (Angry) I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE IDIOT!

Lion 1: (smirk) Well, Well, Well, looks like your outnumbered little dragon. We gonna beat you so much, everyone in this school is gonna see us as Kings.

Y/n: Fine but leave Jin and Ranka out of this. Your business is with me and me only.

Lion 2: Just shut up and get ready to be beaten up!

They charge towards them while Y/n just sigh as he drop his bag and immediately he spread out his dragon wings and immediately fought all of them all within seconds.

The gang of lions fell onto the ground just as Y/n catch his fallen bag and look around to see all of the lions were beating and laying on the floor while Y/n stood strong.

Ranka: (surprised) That was incredible!

Jin: You gonna eat them now?

Y/n: Jin, I'm not in a fucking mood to-

Suddenly one Lion jump into the air as he released his claws while Y/n was turning away to face Jin. When he realised this he didn't have time to turn around but suddenly someone kicked him in the face and sent him flying

The last Lion land on the ground while what seemed like a hyena human like student land in front of Y/n which impressed him as the student get up and then turn to Y/n, seeing that this student is male.

???: That was a close one. You alright dragon dude?

Y/n: Um yeah thanks. That was an impressive kick. You know how to fight?

Iena: (smirk) Of course I know how to fight! Names Iena Madaraba, it nice we finally meet.

Y/n: You know me?

Iena: (smirk) Of course. Your a real man fighting off students that try to attack other students or yourself. A real man always needed to be tough and strong.

Y/n: (smirk) Huh. That's pretty cool. Guess I'm ain't the only fighter in this school.

Iena: (smirk) Yep because we are both men and men like us need to be strong fighters so no one will mess with us men like us-