𝟱 | 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙄𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙖𝙯𝙪𝙢𝙖

Birds chirping happily, market stands are being opened, and the people of Inazuma doing their daily morning routines as a brand new day shine upon them with their Archon and Protector watches over them.

"EI-SAMA?! WHAT IN GREAT CELESTIA HAVE YOU DONE TO THE KITCHEN?!"

Ahh, what a happy day it is in Inazuma.

--------------------

Opening:

(A/N: Completely replace Aether with Izuku and Ayaka with Ei. All of the scenes that have the Plane of Euthymia replace it with the Cataclysm and like the destruction of Khaenri'ah. Replace Kazuha with Tomo. Some of the scenes where Ayaka is shown replace her with Ayato. The Inazuma soldiers are the Midoriya clan and they were fighting in the Cataclysm. Replace Ei where she was fighting Aether with the Unknown God fighting Makoto. That's all!!)

--------------------

Raiden Ei the twin sister of Raiden Makoto and the current Electro Archon, is an amazing warrior, master of swordsmanship, and a master at using a polearm. But her number one weakness is she can't cook for shit. Inside of the many kitchens of the Tenshukaku Ei is seen standing in front of what seemed like a kitchen or what's left of it as the kitchen is full of flames. Behind her was Izuku standing with a glorified face as this was the 7th time that this kitchen was in flames.

"YUUMA-KUN!! Contain the fire and don't let it spread!!" Screamed Izuku, "I'll bring over a Kamisato to fix this!!" He shouted before running off to the Kamisato clan.

Yae who was in her fox form just have an amusing smile plastered on her face with a sweatdrop as she still can't believe that her best friend can't cook. Yuuma arrives and was trying his best to contain the fire, even though it's been months since he was made he can't believe that his creator can't cook.

Ei slowly looks at Yae's fox form, eyes getting watery her expression sad, "G-gome-menasai..." her voice breaking and filled with sadness. Yae tiredly sighed and walked away.

--------------------

After that whole fiasco, Izuku came back with a Kamisato member who had a hydro vision to put out the flames, Izuku muttering a sorry every time and even paid the person who refused but had to reluctantly agree at the Oni's stubbornness. "Thanks for helping us!!" Izuku said while pushing the Kamisato member out of the Tenshukaku.

"You're Welcome..." He said as the doors closed right in his face, he just sweatdrops at the Oni's antics and left to go to the Kamisato estate.

Sulking in the corner was Ei as an imaginary cloud was on top of her, she really felt bad for what she did, she just thought that her cooking skills were improving but it wasn't, it's much more worst now than before. "E-Ei-sama... I'm n-not mad..." She heard Izuku say with a tired voice. Ei turned around to face Izuku with the cutest and most saddened face she could make.

 Ei turned around to face Izuku with the cutest and most saddened face she could make