𝟭𝘅𝟬𝟵 | 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙁𝙖𝙧 𝙒𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙂𝙤 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚?

His heartbeat accelerated with each step he took. As he approached the Tenshukaku, one of the soldiers informed him that the Fatui spy they had captured was acting oddly. He increased his speed by using Anemo and Electro power to his feet and he was gone with a flash of green light.

--------------------

(A/N: Completely replace Aether with Izuku and Ayaka with Ei. All of the scenes that have the Plane of Euthymia replace it with the Cataclysm and like the destruction of Khaenri'ah. Replace Kazuha with Tomo. In some of the scenes where Ayaka is shown replace her with Ayato. The Inazuma soldiers are the Midoriya clan and they were fighting in the Cataclysm. Replace Ei where she was fighting Aether with the Unknown God fighting Makoto. That's all!!)

"Oi! What the hell are you doing?!" Shouted by one of the soldiers as he was seeing the Fatui agent spaz out uncontrollably. A minute ago the Fatui was fine and the next thing he knew the Fatui was spazzing out so he ordered one of his men to alert Captain Midoriya about the situation.

A bright flash of green appeared next to him shocking him a little but calmed down when he noticed it was Izuku. "Sir!" The soldier straighten up as he debrief what was going on. "The Fatui agent we captured started spazzing out this morning. We don't know what the cause of it, Sir!" The soldier relayed what happened.

"Get any of our healers quick! He's killing himself so that we can't get any information out of him!" Izuku shouted with haste. The soldier look shocked for a moment but followed orders quickly. Izuku then broke the cell door as he tried to stop the man from dying.

Izuku put his palm onto the Fatui Agent's chest as he pumped up it with anemo and electro energy. He did this continuously, trying everything he could to stop this man from dying. Even though he was an enemy Izuku would still save this man without a moment's notice.

When the Fatui Agent's eyes dropped back down, his eyes widened. He could have saved the man, but what surprised him most was what he said: "L-long live the T-Tsatrita!" The Fatui Agent then pulls something out of his pockets, displaying a fork that has been sharpened. Then he stabbed his own neck. committing suicide at the end.

Izuku's eyes were wide as he regarded the Fatui Agent's lifeless body. He was aware of the Fatui's fidelity to the Tsatrita but was unable to fathom their devotion to her. In order to prevent information from leaking, they were even told to commit suicide. The Goddess of Love, she truly is. To the very end of their lives, her supporters cherished her.

He laid the dead Fatui down and then closed his eyes, saying a brief prayer. Izuku heard many footsteps rushing toward him and turned to see the council members and a medic approaching. They stopped in their tracks as he solemnly shook his head and turned to face the ground. They lost a good warrior and some important knowledge, therefore no words were necessary.

--------------------

5 Years Later

From behind a door, there was the sound of running feet. From how loud it is it was very excited to see who was on the other side. A chuckle came off from the man who was waiting outside of the door. The door then finally opened with one big swing, the man sweatdropping at how excited the little fellow was.