➢Meeting

Warning:bad grammar

Y/n=your name
____________________
Narrator's POV:

Muzan is currently hosting a meeting with his moons and Muzan already told y/n to behave and wait in the her room before hand but i guess little y/n here have different plans.

Let's see what's she's up too.

Y/n's pov:

Father told me again to wait in the room until he's finished with his 'things'.

This was the 34th time he told me to wait in a room for hours and im tired on just waiting.

I want to find out what father is doing every time this happen.

So after father left the door i waited a couple of minutes till I go out.

I wonder around the hallways trying to find where father is.

I hear sounds coming from the main part of the Fortress so I slowly walked to the main but I heard another sound behind me.

I slowly looked back and saw a lower moon.

He started chasing after me because i am half human so like i still have that human scent thing.

I started crying so much. I finally saw Father talking with people but i dont care i went towards father and looked at the lower moon.

The lower moon was frozened in place. I looked at father who looked Suprised and a bit mad.

I stopped crying when father glared at the lower moon.

I looked at my side and saw people staring at me.

I started crying again while gripping on father's pants really hard that it might fall off.

My father looked at me and lowered to my height and said "y/n, didnt I told you to stay at your room until I finished my meeting? ".

" yes but I want to know what you were doing everytime you told me to stay but a demon end up chasing me"said while crying.

"Was that the demon that chased after you? " glaring at the lowermoon who is still frozened in place.

"Yes.. " I said quietly.

"Ok.. Go to your room and wait for me ok?"

"Yes, father"

After I said that I was suddenly teleported to my room.

____________________
Oh gosh sorry it took so long😭
Anyways pls vote😪

Bye👋
379 words

Date: March 28 2022