➢Traitor

A/n: its been a while since i updated this book so here😭 im trying hard to think of ideas for this but my brain juice has all been used up. 😵

Hope you enjoy~!
--
"My Lord, if i may ask.. Why find the blue lily when your daughter is already immune to the sun? "

"Yes, ive been thinking about it but-"

Thats what all you heard before you run to your room. Your father is going to kill you! You thought while running but you didn't notice the man up a head. So you ended up bumping into the man.

"Oh~? "

"Ha- im sorry! "

"Oh dear its ok♡ wait arent you the daughter of the Lord?" The man said lovingly.

"Oh um yea..? " you looked up and saw a blonde man with upper 2 written on his rainbow eyes.

"Mhm? You must be lost? "

"No! Im just going to go to my room"

"Oh~ then let me escort you! :) "

"Oh- ok.. "You agreed since no one would dare touch you, given the fact that your father is Muzan.

You two started walking to your room, you know that your father dosent trust the  uppermoon 2 but you couldn't careless about your father right now after you heard what he said.

" you seem gloomy, is their something bothering you?" the man asked you while looking at you from the corner of his eyes.

You hesitated to tell him about what you heard.

"Promise that yu won't tell anyone what im about to tell you! " you brought up your pinky finger towards him.

"Sure sure~! I promise!" he returned your pinky finger, forming a promise.

"Ok so i overheard my father tell another demon about killing me" you frouned while looking down.

"So-" before the upper 2 can reply, he immediately felt strong aura coming from behind him. He turned around, you followed his actions and is greeted with an angry Muzan.

Muzan snatched you away and yelled-
"Why are you with my daughter!?"

"Don't worry, my Lord, i was just escorting them to their room." Douma said happily while kneeling.

"Tch. This will be the last time you will have contact with my child, now get out of my sight! " Muzan glared at douma. Douma dissapeared without saying another word. Muzan then turned towards you. You looked down, knowing whats about to come.

"Why are you with him!?" Muzan yelled at me.

"Because i want to!" You yelled back, your eyes begining to collect tears.

"Excuse me!?"

"Becuase- because.. I want someone to talk to! You wont let me have friends my age!" You cried out. (Physical age!!! Not real age😭)

"You always force me to get along with your underlings! Adults! I just want to talk to others without being tied back!" Your eyes slowly releasing tears that run down your cheeck, and on the ground.

"Where is this coming from all of a sudden?" Muzan looked at you in disbelief.

"From you! From me! From my mouth! Thats where its coming from! I just want to hang out with people who really understand me! Who isint forced to be with me! If you're going to kill me then let me spend my last moments to people who aint fake!" You were a crying mess now.

Muzan stayed silent for a minute, trying to find the words to say.

"Kill you? What do you mean by that, dear? " Muzan said gently.

"I heard you! I heard your conversation with someone! You said you were going to kill me!"

"Oh dear, im not going to kill you"

"Then what was that? "

"I could never kill you, you are my child. The only thing your mother left behind for me, the only remembrance"

"Oh! So you're keeping me because of my mother!?"

"No of course not, honey. That's not the only reason why i kept you, its also because you are formed by our love, you are a blessing, you are the only one left and i cant afford to lose you" Muzan said while slowly walking towards you

You didn't say anything, you just cried while hugging your father.

"Im sorry, father"

"Its ok"

-

Unbeknownst to you two, the whole pack was watching the entire thing unfold infrint of them from afar.

"Lol i never thought he could be so loving" Kaigaku laughed quietly.

"Fr" Daki laughed quietly also.

Nakime and kokushibo just stayed quiet the whole interaction.

Douma just laughing along with them

And akaza about to rip douma's head.

If they have phones, they prob take pictures of Muzan and create a meme with it lol

--
Sorry for not posting, i just cant think of any scenarios anymore😭

-April 23, 2023

Word count: 789