➢First time

Warning: bad grammar

[Part 1]
________________________

Y/n's POV:

Father told me that he have some bussiness to do outside the Fortress and told me that someone will look after me but that person or may I say "demon" left me after he saw father is gone.

So here I am wondering around the Hall ways lost.

Even tho Ive been living at this Fortress for years I still dont know where is where, this place is just to big and this is my first time going around alone except that time.

'Why do i have poor sense of directions" i thought.

While i was walking around, my mind on top of some clouds, I suddenly hit a wall? I looked up and saw six eyes staring down at me.

I was frozened in place becuase this is my first time meeting someone with a really strong aura other than father.

While i was looking at him i felt 2 large hands hold my small waist  then i I felt my feet getting lifted up.

Then a random voice said cheerfuly. I looked up and saw two pairs of rainbow eyes looking at me.

Then out of nowhere his head got cut off replaced by an arm but to my suprise the 'hands' is still hondling me firmly.

The man's head regenerated and he started walking with the other two.

We went inside a room with 3 demons inside.

One with biwa in hand, the other one with long white hair that fades to green, and the other has black spots all around his body.

_________________________

Date: April 4 2022